INTRO

Hinata Shoyo, the boy who have a kind heart, Innocent like a baby, Smile like he doesn't have any problems, Always cheering up his friends, Who always do his best to do his part, Who doesn't know the word GIVE UP.

But when that day come he started to give up, he committed to kill his self and traumatized to be friendly. For him everyday is a hell. No one believes him, no one talk to him. Because they are there eating and chatting with their newest manager who started the fake humor. She said to them that he hurt her. All his friend started to ignore him except to his cousin....Kiyoko, best friend....Yachi, Coach, and his Sensei... Takeda-Sensei.

His family learn what happened and talk to him but they are late, he got in accident that cause to Amnesia not a simple Amnesia 'cuz its a Permanent Amesia, means even if they tried he still cant remember those things happen in the past of his life and might also change his attitude.

After a month, like what the doctor said  he really cant remember anything and his attitude change. He become cold and smile once in a week. The people only believe him find out what happend and feel mad to themselves.

Coach Ukai and Takeda-Sensei more become strict to their player. Kiyoko and Yachi doest talk to the team anymore, after doing their job they always left earlier and visit Hinata. Like Kiyoko and Yachi, Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei visit Hinata too. They also found out that Hinata is always watching Volleyball and got more interested when he find out that coach ukai and Takeda-Sensei are volleyball coaches so sometimes they talk about volleyball.

After a week of resting they realize that Hinata increased  his height from 165 to 178 cm. They also found out that he always go to gym to work out. His body recover easily.

Coach Ukai talk to his parents and got consent to train him. He and Hinata goes to Former coach of Karasuno which is Coach ukai's Grandpa. Coach Ukai gladly accept Hinata as a student and train him when he find out who is his brother. After a week of training with Old coach ukai and his brother he improve his skill.

His brother and him decided to have vacation in Brazil, and got interested to Beach Volleyball. He also play with  Nicolas Romero, the Ace of Brazil National Volleyball Team that he idolized. Nicolas Romero and his wife got interested with him. He and his wife decided to take him as their student. Nicolas teach him some of his volleyball techniques. Nicolas wife teach him how to prevent injuries etc. Their son Ruben is close to him too. He become pro in volleyball, outdoor or indoor.

When Hinata and his brother came back to Japan, he decided to enroll in Karasuno to continue his study... its already 2nd quarter. First, his family disagree because of his past but they agree when he said 'after the examination for 2nd quarter he will transfer to SHIRATORIZAWA.

This is the start of his new life. Which the Shining Crow turn to Falling Crow and will comeback as a Rising Crow.

The Story of the Rising Crow, Hinata Shoyo.