Quirk 1

Name: Solar Power 

Origin: Comes from the sun 

Type: Emitter

Description: This quirk allows the user to become a walking star essentially.  They can take energy from the sun to make their quirk stronger. The quirk itself has three categories for its abilities: Fire, Heat, and Light 

Fire: The fire from their quirk is called Solar Flares. The user can form a solar flare with the movement of their arms and use it like a whip the user can also control the heat and size of the solar flare if they concentrate enough. However, the draw back of using this part of the quirk makes the user gain harsh burns on their skin that could potentially be severe. 

Heat: When using any part of their quirk the user will radiate immense heat. The heat can be used to burn/ melt any surface with a simple touch from any part of their body. 

Light: The light from their quirk is called Sunlight. When the user activates their quirk they emit a bright light from their body. The brightness of this light depends on the energy and amount of the quirk the user is using. Additionally, the light makes their eyes glow white. The drawback of using the light quirk can lead to temporary blindness  and horrible head aches. 

Important: Their quirk becomes much weaker without the source of sunlight. So, during cloudy days, night time, or in a dark place their quirk is weakened. If they stay in darkness for too long then their quirk becomes completely unusable. 

Uniform: