𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐗

Rick had begun laughing like a maniac as he pulled out a gun. Both you and Evil Rick were scared, what you did was hide D/n behind your own bodies. "Richard, we have to get away. You can't take him on!" - you whispered. Evil Rick, on the other hand, thought exactly the opposite. "Go hide with D/n. I'll take him on." - you sighed as you knew you couldn't change his mind now. All you could do was open a portal and run with D/n. "Please come home safe..." - you kissed him as you ran through the portal. 

The portal closed and you were in Richard's base, your Morty appeared and ran to hug you, "Morty!" - you hugged him tightly and smiled, "This is your aunt. D/n." - you said as he next hugged her. "We need to hurry. Rick won't survive against C-137!" - you said and Morty nodded, this was going to be a long rescue mission and after all. Both you and Morty would have to find a way to create a portal big enough to help you take your whole ship to where Evil Rick was. D/n decided to help you as well. 

Like the family you were, you started working on a big portal. Rick's life was on the line and you couldn't let him die. Meanwhile, he and Rick were fighting. Each shot at one another, both missed most of the time. "You know you'll die, Rick!" - Rick C-137 said to Evil Rick. But he couldn't let his future with you slip from his grasp. Not again. "You took my wife and my child and hid them here on the order of the council of Ricks!" - he shouted, "You won't take my life away ever again!" - he shouted

Finally, he got a shot, he shot Rick C-137 in the shoulder. "You're pathetic! You think a chemical can make you happy?!" - C-137 laughed as he shot at Evil Rick. He finally shot him in the side, his side started bleeding. They glared at one another as they were running from one another. Evil Rick was not letting Rick go until he shot him bad enough so he couldn't follow after him. "C'mon Y/n. I won't survive long enough..." - Evil Rick sighed as he hoped you would soon appear and gear him up to the brim with your weapons. 

Meanwhile, you were very close to finishing the portal, "D/n! Get the engine started!" - she nodded and turned the machine on. "Good! Now, all we have to do is turn this baby on!" - you said as you finished putting in the coordinates to the dimension C-137. Your daughter and Morty watched and waited for you to flick the switch. "C'mon grandma Y/n! Do it!" - you sighed and took a big deep breath, you looked at it and finally flicked the heavy switch with a groan of pain. "Holy shit this thing is heavy!" - you smiled proudly. 

"Morty! D/n! Get into the ship and drive! We need to save Rick as soon as possible! Did we gear up?!" - you asked and they both nodded with their guns in their hands. "Good! Now let's get Grandpa Rick back with us!" - you laughed and flew through the portal with your grandson and daughter. As soon as the ship went through the portal you remembered someone should have stayed back to open another one, but it didn't matter as much now. "Get ready kids! We're going to charge!" - you shouted as you flew above where the two men fought. 

You had a few of your androids from the ship, you needed to aid Rick as best as you could. You nodded, leaving Morty and D/n at the pilot seats, "Don't crash the ship and whatever you do, do not join the battle. This is between the three of us, we don't want you getting hurt." - they nodded and you went to jump down to the ground.  As soon as you and the androids made it to the ground you shouted, "OPEN FIRE!!!" - they began shooting, but Rick C-137 dodged. You made your way to Rick. 

"Ricky!" - you shouted crying, "Y/n!" - he held you in his arms and kissed you, "We need to get out of here! Please you can't keep up against him! He'll end up taking over the androids. We need to run while we can!" - you said and pleaded with Rick. He knew you were right and that the two of you could probably never kill him. 

"Let's go, babe." - Evil Rick said as he took your hand. The two of you ran and with your rockets, you made it back up into the ship. As soon as you closed the hatch you knew the androids didn't last as long as you wanted them to. "MORTY! D/N GO GO GO! AWAY FROM THIS WRETCHED PLACE!" - you shouted and they obeyed flying away from this dimension. You on the other hand began searching for an unexplored dimension that you could stay in for good. 

At least a few hours had passed and you finally had made your grand escape. You felt both happy and sad at the same time, "Y/n... Babe..." - Richard gently kissed your temple. "Relax... We're out of his grasp and we should be at our destination soon." - he smiled at you. You sighed as you hugged him. "I just don't want C-137 to find us ever again. I don't want to see any other Rick. Besides you, Richard." - he nodded as he and  Morty were now steering the ship towards your new home. 

D/n was in your arms, sleeping, this battle had taken a lot of energy out of her. "Shall we make another one Y/n?" - Rick asked smirking. You blushed at the thought, "Maybe, sometime soon." - you chuckled. "The most important thing right now... is that we're finally free." - you gently kissed Rick's temple as you kept driving deeper into a new universe you were going to call home.