You're in Love With A Ninja Turtle(DonatelloXReader)

You were walking in an alley.Man what a boring day.You lived alone because your parents were both dead by The Purple Dragons when you were 8.While you were walking you got stopped by them,the baddest group in New York.Fong notices your purse."What a nice purse,lady mind if I take a look?",Fong said.

He grabs your purse but you pulled it out of his hands.He grabs a pocket knife out and kicks you hard landing you to a brick wall."You shouldn't have done that,lady".This is it,I'm dead you thought.You close your eyes until you hear Fong and the other two in pain.You see four turtles,wearing masks,with their ninja weapons fighting The Purple Dragons.You thought that you were hallucinating and passed out.

You woke up and felt pain on your ankle.You tried to move it but can't.You realize that your ankle is broken.You then notice you were somewhere else and it had a bad smell.You notice that you are in the sewers.Ew you thought.You sit up shaking your head.You then see a tall turtle wearing a purple mask,with red-brownish eyes.the turtle walks up to you.You thought the turtle was cute.

The turtle says "I see you're awake." "Who are you?" you asked."Oh,I'm Donatello me and my brothers had rescued you from The Purple Dragons".Donatello you thought and smiled.Donatello waves a hand in front of you."Sorry,Donnie I'm (Y/N)" Donatello smiles.You cheeks turn red when you see a gap between his teeth.

"So,Donnie can I meet your brothers?" you said."Sure" Donnie said,and smiles."Leo,Mikey,Raph!" Donnie yelled.You see three turtles with different colored masks."What the shell,Donnie?" the red turtle says.Donnie looks at you."(Y/N) these are my brothers."

The turtle in blue says "Hi (Y/N) I'm Leonardo,the leader of the group." Then,the turtle in red says "Hey I'm Raphael or Raph whatever names you like to call me" Next,the turtle in orange says "What's up,dudette!I'm Michelangelo but you can call me Mikey me and you are gonna have so much fun here." Then,you see a giant rat walking in the background.You froze and says "Is it just me or do I see a giant rat?" They looked behind them then look back at you.Leo says "Oh yeah.That's Master Splinter he trained us ninjutsu but don't worry he won't hurt you."

Donnie tells Master Splinter your name and Master Splinter walks up to you."Hello (Y/N) I see you've met my sons." "Would you like to know how this all begin?" Master Splinter asked.You nodded your head.Master Splinter tells you the whole story."Thanks for telling the story Splinter",you said.Master Splinter says "You're welcome".

He noticed your ankle.Master Splinter says "Donnie I need you to take care of (Y/N) until her ankle feels better." Donnie bowed to Splinter.Leonardo leaves the room to meditate.You tried to walk up from the couch."Oww",you said and sat back down.Donnie rushes to his lab to get his first-aid kit.

He rushes back to you and grabs crutches out and wraps a paper towel on a ice pack and puts it on your ankle.It stings your ankle a little bit and you bit your bottom lip.Mikey says "Donnie's got a girlfriend,Donnie's got a girlfriend!" and hides. Raphael laughs and so does Leo from the training room.You laugh a little bit.Donnie growls,angrily.Donnie looks at you in the eye.

"If you need something,you can ask me",Donnie said.You nodded.Donnie leaves.You notices you have a crush on Donnie but the bad part is your ankle is broken.You frown.

Then,your tummy starting rumbling you were hungry.You decide to call Donnie."Donnie?"."Yes,(Y/N)?" Donnie said."I'm hungry,Donnie",you said.Donnie says "Now that you mention it I'm hungry too.I'll call April for pizza."

You said "Who's April?".Donnie says "She's a friend of ours also she goes to middle school".Cool another person that I can talk to,you thought.Donnie calls April.A couple of minutes later April carries boxes of pizza and sets it on the table.Leo and Raph walks while Mikey runs to the boxes of pizza.April notices you and says "Hi I'm April,Donnie told me your name.(Y/N) How come you're not eating pizza?"

You reply "Because my ankle is broken by the Purple Dragons".April says "I see I hope your ankle feels better." You said "Thanks." April walks to Donnie and whispers to him.Donnie nodded and carries a plate with two slices of pizza.He walks to you and gives it to you,smiling.You smiled back and said "Thanks,Donnie."

You eat your two slices of pizza.Mikey walks to you and says "Wanna play video games?" "Sure",you said.You and Mikey plays video games but you were distracted by thinking about Donnie.You lose the game.Mikey says "I won." You said,smiling "Good for you."

You grab your crutches and walked to April.You asked "April,do you know where Donnie's lab is?" April points to Donnie's lab."Thanks",you said and walks to Donnie's lab.Donnie was working on a broken T-Phone that Mikey broke earlier when you were unconscious.You tapped on his shoulder and Donnie jumped back.You said " Sorry Donnie,didn't mean to scare you." Donnie says "That's okay"."What's that?",you said pointing at the green phone.Donnie says "This is a T-Phone it lets you call me if you want-I mean if you have an emergency or something." Donnie blushes.You laugh a little bit.While he was working you sat on a chair.You said "May I watch you work?".Donnie says "Sure,(Y/N)".Those eyes you thought.Watching him work made you happy.And seeing Donatello tongue out while he's working makes you smile and laugh a little.

What you didn't notice was April was watching you to see what you want with Donnie.April walks in "Hey,Donnie".Donnie replies "Hey,April". April looks at you and says "(Y/N),may I talk to you for a minute?"."Okay",you said.You and April walked out of the lab.April says "I know why you're happy than before (Y/N)."

You asked nicely "What makes you think that?" You look at the ground then at Donnie.Donnie waves at you then continue to fix the T-Phone.April says "You like Donnie,don't you (Y/N)?" You laughed nervously like Donnie from the episode "Booyaka-showdown" then nodded.April says "Then go and tell Donnie,(Y/N)".

You said "I can't because Donnie might not like me".April says "I'm sure he likes you he's probably just nervous too." April says smiling "Good luck,(Y/N)"."Thanks",you said.You walk back to Donnie's lab.Donnie says "I fixed it!".You smiled and said "Donnie?"

Donnie reply "Yes,(Y/N)?".You sat down trying to say that you like him but didn't.Donnie puts his hand on top of yours.Donnie says "It's okay if you're shy,tell me I'm here to help you." You sigh "Have you ever had a feeling that you like someone but didn't tell them?" Donnie cheeks turn red.Donnie says "Yes." You said "I kinda like someone". Donnie says "Who?" You said "I like...you".Donnie cheeks turn red.You stand up on your crutches and says "I'm sorry I wasted your time".You tried to leave but Donnie grabs your arm.Donnie says "I like you too".You were surprised and thought oh my god Donnie likes me.He gently pulls you close and kisses you in the lips.You were surprised and enjoyed it.Donnie smiles.You said "Why do you like me?" Donnie says "You're beautiful and I heard you and April talking.You really like me don't you?" You nodded.You said "I hope no one notice."Too late!",Mikey says.Mikey shouts "Hey Raph,Leo,April Donnie has a girlfriend!" Donnie growls and chases Mikey.April walks to you.April says smiling "I told you he likes you." You agreed.You see Donnie still chasing Mikey.You walked carefully in front of Donnie,stops him and kisses him.Mikey takes a picture.Donnie gets angry but you stopped Donnie by putting your crutch across Donnie's plastron."Great job,Donnie you finally have a girlfriend",Raph says sarcastically."Thanks",Donnie says.You're ankle feels better,trained with the ninja turtles,become friends with April and lived there for the rest of your entire life(sometimes).