I Wouldn't Mind

Crowley rubbed Aziraphale's back, feeling absolutely useless as his husband, Aziraphale, vomited up the contents of his stomach right into the toilet.

If Crowley had known it was even possible for genderless beings, both angels and demons, to even conceive their own offspring, then he would have found a way to carry the child that was currently growing in Aziraphale's womb, because pregnancy, as far as he was concerned, was a bitch and his angel was literally going through hell.

"It's alright angel...." Crowley said lamely as Aziraphale moaned into the porcelain bowl.

Aziraphale was six months along now, and was suffering from every pregnancy symptom in the book. Back pain, cravings, mood swings, swollen feet and ankles, morning sickness, arousal, which was the only symptom that Crowley had no problem with....and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

And it seemed that Aziraphale's corporation had taken upon itself to accommodate the pregnancy, his pectoral's had looked much plumper than usual, Aziraphale even told the demon that he even changed his effort so he would be prepared should the baby come early.

They had already been through a lot already, the baby started kicking very late, and now she didn't seem to wanna stop. Crowley had nearly lost both his husband and unborn child to Aamon, a demon sent from Hell to assassinate the baby, but fortunately, God herself intervened and guaranteed their daughter's protection.....

That had been a month ago.....

"I think it's over now Crowley." Aziraphale murmured as he finally lifted his head.

As Crowley helped the angel to his feet, Aziraphale clutched his stomach, letting out a pained, "Ow!"

"Angel! What's wrong? Is it a contraction?" Crowley thought he might faint....

"No, dear boy, its Eden, she just kicked very hard...." Aziraphale smiled tiredly, yet another symptom, exhaustion.

"Okay okay, let's get you to bed."

"But what about our exercises?" Aziraphale enjoyed their exercises, especially the giant ball he had to sit on, Eden didn't kick as much whenever he would sit on the ball.

"Aziraphale, you're dead on your feet, we can exercise later." He felt his chest ache when he saw Aziraphale's hand move to his back, it was bothering him again.

"But I don't feel tired Crowley." Aziraphale argued when he sat down on their bed. "I'm feeling a bit peckish actually."

"Then you can lie down for a bit while I whip you up something." Crowley replied patiently, massaging Aziraphale's back. "What would you like, love?"

"Fish N' Chips with strawberry jam!" Aziraphale replied without hesitating. Crowley chuckled; this had been Aziraphale's main craving for the past week.

As soon as Crowley finished massaging Aziraphale's back, he helped his angel into bed.

"What would you like to drink darling?"

"Tea please." Crowley kissed Aziraphale tenderly on the cheek.

"I'll be back soon my angels..." Crowley said as he got up to leave, but a sudden, "Oof!" from his husband made him dash back to his husband side.

"I-I don't think Eden wants you to go just yet my dear." Aziraphale grunted both hands on his distended belly.

Crowley gently placed his own hands on his husband's stomach, feeling his daughter's tiny hands and feet pressing against the inside of Aziraphale's stomach. Tears blurred the demon's vision as he rasped, "Hey there baby girl, you gotta take it easy on your Papa. He's not feeling too good."

"Celestial beings can't get sick my ass." Aziraphale mumbled. Crowley loved grumpy Aziraphale. He thought it was hot, but he definitely wished it was under different circumstances.....

"She's a feisty little thing isn't she?" Crowley cooed proudly, but instantly regretted it when the baby's kicking started anew.

"Ungh, Crowley surely there must be something that can calm her down! This is very uncomfortable!"

"Shit, sorry angel." Now, the first line of defense, which was singing a Queen song, no longer worked, instead it would make the baby more excited.

Reading to her didn't work either....after another moment, Crowley finally had an idea....

The demon sat on the bed, one hand clasping Aziraphale's hand, the other hand on top of the angel's distended stomach, the baby still kicking wildly, and began to sing softly.....

"Merrily we fall out of line, out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you

I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain

Humming melodies

We're not going anywhere until we freeze...

I'm not afraid anymore

I'm not afraid....

Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side......

Tell me everyday

I get to wake up to that smile

I wouldn't mind it, at all,

I wouldn't mind it, at, all."

When Crowley finished the song, he met the tear filled gaze of Aziraphale, "Aziraphale? Are you okay? What's the matter?"

"T-That was beautiful Crowley."

"Oh sweet angel." Crowley murmured as he reached up and wiped away his husband's tears.

"It's one of the very few songs I love that isn't by Queen." Crowley continued. "When I first heard it, I immediately thought of you....us...." They pressed their foreheads together. "That wasn't even the full version either....." Crowley's voice trailed off for a beat.

"Heh, she stopped kicking!"

"She's always loved your singing." Aziraphale murmured, fresh tears spilling.

"She loves your singing two." Crowley said, giving the angel a kiss. "Now I'll go get your Fish N' Chips with strawberry jam, love."

"Can you please sing me the full version of the song before you go? The Fish N' Chips can wait for a bit longer...." Aziraphale looked up at him imploringly, and Crowley was more than happy to oblige.

"Of course my angel, I wouldn't mind it at all."

The End

Song: I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We