The club(pt 1)

Y/N POV

it was a normal day my normal routine get up,shower,get,dressed,brush my teeth,makeup.

this routine only takes me about three hours. i was eating breakfast which was avacado toast and a blueberry, strawberry, banana, and apple smoothie.

i was enjoying it watching one of my two favorite movies harry potter the second one is twilight

then my bestfriend emily called she always called only one minute late she probably ya know with her boyfriend jake i don't understand honestly what she sees in him he is a pig and ew

his little ding dong is probably 2 inches but she called asking if i wanted to go to the club her and jake broke up she sounded heart broken but she managed to stay together for me. me and her back story is our family's where broken her dad was killed mine was arrested for life i do not even know why. her mom drug addict mine was in the grave she died when i was 6. my grandma was strict hers was not we are both 20 we do not need toxic boys so i decided why not because i mean i kind of have been looking for a boyfriend and if i do meet someone there that is an  interesting how i met your mother story. Anyways in the end emily came looking a mess so we decided before makeup comes skin care so we washed our face, did face masks, and moisturized. We went to the mall to pick out dresses and new makeup for the club.

SKIP 4 HOURS LATER

we did our makeup she had a smokey eye with a bit of gold i had a matte smokey eye with black glitter and a creme look.

while she had a lighter nude lips i had a darker nude look she wore a blue dress that was tight and showed off her curves(just in case jake is there she wants to hook up tonight),i wore red a tight lace dress that showed my curves perfectly.

we got in the lyft and we got to the club we got in and we heard  loud music

i started dancing i  then went to the bar and got myself some

beer but i love this part

"you know i love serious relationships and a girl like me dont stay single for long because once you leave my world is crushed and im all alone but the lovebug comes right back up and bites and im back"

(i think i did that part wrong)

but my favorite song comes on

i was grinding on emily as a joke when someone bumped into us i almost faught someone oh they are lucky emily held me back i calmed down and walked around the club and soon a song came on and i managed to start dancing on some random guy but as soon as the song ended i left.

 i saw swarm of girls and a guy who looked intrested in none of them.

he looked at me got up and walked over but as soon as he said "hi" i fell for him his voice was smooth as silk but still deep i managed not to pass out and say hi and walk away as i got back something pulled my arm.

HI!!! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK I THINK UM WHAT WILL YOU DO? WHO IS IT STICK AROUND FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

SORRY IF YOU CANT SEE THE LOOK I WILL PUT THE DRESS ON THE TOP PIC.