Marriage [Part 1]

- church bell ringing with piano melodies -
"Lee Tae Yong,do you take y/f/n as your wife?"
"I do"
"y/f/n,do you take Lee Tae Yong as your husband?"
Taeyong gently pressed y/n's hands.
" uh- I, Do" ,she hung her head low , seeing the church marble.She's wasn't happy,nor did she agreed with this marriage.But she had to marry him.Why?It's because y/n was telling her parents that she's not ready to marry anyone as she is busy with her office work.But her parents ,living in the society,and having a mind like an annoying ,judgemental society,thought that shes already 25 ad she should get married otherwise all the boys would be booked.

"I declare you as husband and wife.You may kiss"

-enthusiastic cheering inside the church"

Taeyong moved 2 steps to y/n,but she stood frozen,still looking down

Taeyong moved 2 steps to y/n,but she stood frozen,still looking down.She once again came back to her senses when she felt warm fingers lifting up her chin.She saw him,so close,for the first time.A bit nervous as this was her first very kiss.

He was coming closer to her lips,but she immediately kissed his cheeks instead.
The crowd in the church once again applauded and cheered for the new couple .
y/n took steps back from him,and he,he smiled a little and looked at the crowd.He was now ready to fall,even though he knew,she never liked him.But as a husband and having a soft spot for her,he didn't mind to be ignored.He knew the situation.

                                        ***********************