Bakubro. (Tw abuse and cuss words)

( this part is told by kiri )
Love
What's that word mean
It's something you can't see only something you can feel.
Then how come I don't feel bakugo
what I mean is If you can feel love why can't I feel his love for me?. He says he loves me all the time but. Why can't I feel it?

"Hey bakugo! I missed you man!" As I smile showing my teeth.

" hey shitty hair".
" now now babe what did I say about calling my hair names you know it's sensitive" as I wipe a fake tear off my face and run my fingers through my mop of hair.

" you wanna go to the store later with me? I gotta get som-".

"GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!". All I remember after that was a hit to the face.

" b-akugo?" I stuttered as I wake up in a hospital bed.

" he's not here " deku said laying over my bed with his hands holding up his head.

"Well where is he I need to say sor-". I was cut off by deku saying

" don't even finish that sentence ".

"Bu-" I don't know why he was mad I just wanna say sorry for making bakugo mad?.

Deku sighed as he said " get some sleep kiri you need rest " but by the time he looked over at me I was passed out snoring.

2 days later

I'm still in the hospital but I don't understand why all bakugo did was hit me? It's not like he hasn't done it before?.

Denki walks in holding a rock. "HEY MAN LOOK AT THIS ROCK!!!" He smiled so gently hoping to not hurt my ears because he yelled .

I look at it. But before I have time to process what it is i smile.

The class had painted a rock with everyone on it.

It looked as if a child had painted it but before I could look back up at denki the whole class was around me smiling and hugging me.

" HEY BITCHHHHHH " Mina of course ran in the door with sero as she jumped on me.

"OW MINAA" I screamed as if I had been shot.

"OMG KIRI IM SO SORRY BABES " she scrambled to get off me as fast as she could.

" hey man " sero was next to my bed with a fist razed to do our hand shake.

" hey sero!" I say before showing my teeth.

"Why are you all here?"

todoroki says. " because we heard what happened I'm so sorry..." the whole class went silent.

"What do you mean all that happened was I just  hit? " I say confused .

Everyone's eyes were on me.

" what? That's not even half of what happened???" Mina yelled getting angry. "HE TRYED TO KILL YOU KIRI HES A MONSTER!".

What-.... my mind starts going 1000 miles per hour. "

Who... who tried to kill me?... ".

They all just looked at me with that sad pitting look.

" STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT IM A MAN IM MANLY I DONT NEED PITTY".

They all just looked at me. Not a single person said a word. It felt like hours had gone by before deku said.

" bakugo". The way he said his name he didn't say kacchan why?.

"What about him?" I look around " where is he anyway?" I look at deku but I stop mid way to see everyone crying.

" do you really wanna know".

"Deku please tell me" I'm confused what's going on?

"After he hit you your head hit the table and you passed out" .

" after that bakugo thought you were calling him weak so he kicked you over and over till blood was coming out of your mouth and he broke your leg and arm when he kicked you ...".

"He -... he did what to me?"

" he beat you kiri you almost died!!". Mina grabbed me and started crying

" I didn't wanna lose you kiri I was so scared "

she cried and cried but i didn't care. at the moment all I could think about was what bakugo did to me.

How could he. what did I do . I just stared at the wall all night all day.

Deku come to visit every day but I always ignored him I just wanted to cry but I can't.

I'm manly and men don't cry.... right?

1 week later

Bakugo tried to see me but Mina sero deku and denki stoped him.

I'm glad I have good friends like them. I didn't wanna see that scum bag anyway.

Yesterday deku came in crying saying uraraka broke up with him.

They were so happy what happened? I didn't wanna ask questions I just hugged him until he stoped crying.

1 day later

I got out today they said I was better but I needed to come back in a few days for recovery girl to fix my leg and arm because she was going to be back from vacation .

I'm glad she took time off she deserves it.

I'm staying at dekus place because his mom is gone because for a work trip she's going to be gone a few months.

God He's so sweet.

He cooks me dinner every night who knew deku could cook?. He sleeps in his moms bed with me because I can't sleep alone.

It's been so long sense I had someone next to me who cared about me.

Deku likes to watch the fake all might movies. he gets so mad if they say something fake about all might it's so funny.

When he sleeps he looks so calm I like to just look at him sleep sometimes.

I never realized how cute he was.

Bakugo called me today saying he wanted me to move back in.

This guy can't be serious he thinks I'm that stupid that I'll go back to him like a lost and sad puppy

ha hell no I won't so I yelled at him and I broke up with him.

Looks like I'm single now.

Thank god .