⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Pool Day

__________
___

_____________

*Ring Ring*

"Wha-Who" a ringing sound woke me up from my best dream ever making me frown in annoyance. In my dream, I was at a theme Park and was riding lots of rides...
But that was cut short because of some annoying bastard who's calling me, early in the morning and oh-wait it 11:00 am... Meh

I then re-opened my eyes, huffing before grabbing my phone. Hearing my phone ringing as I reached it and saw Mina calling, I sighed.

Mina? How the heck did she get my number? NVM, let's do this-

"Hello?" I asked, drowsily as I sigh.

"(Y/N)!! You missed my text, haven't you!?" She yelled making me wince before focusing my attention on my notification.

"What text?" I asked, finally scrolling through my phone

"The text that we're having a pool day today!"

Pool... Day? Wait what-

"p-pool day?" I asked, confused.

"WE INFORMED YOU THROUGH TEXT, NOW COME ON! WE'RE AT THE SCHOOL! RUN OR YOU'LL BE LATE! "

"Uh... Sure I guess-?" I then hang up and started to pack my things fix myself. I mean, I would love to go of course, seeing my mommy mina and the rest really is something to wake up from. I did buy myself a two-piece bathing suit so I wouldn't want this chance to go to waste.

"See you later, Lucky" I yelled before closing the door, leaving my cat with mountain cat food on her lunch plate.

- Mina's case h

"Yes! She's coming, everyone!"
Mina yelled happily as she zoomed into the changing room while the other girls laugh and chirped happy words from the news.

"That's good" Jirou commented putting on her school swimsuit.

"I miss her too! So this is perfect!"

"Did you tell her to bring her School Swimsuit?"

The question made the Pink head stiff, she aggressively turned around and started to dial you. "What do you mean?" Mina asked, chuckling nervously as she types your number.

"I thought so too" Jirou sighed.

"Sorry..."

"Oh well, it's (Y/N) so I think she wouldn't mind" they shrugged ad they agree.

- ouR bElOveD (Y/N) -

I ran straight to the changing room as I chuckle to myself, thoughts of drowning them with my quirk flashed through my head with a smirk plastered on my face. This is perfect.