New Pet?

You sit there confused, cause your girlfriend just handed you a box and said "put this on." Not knowing what's inside, you agree and she wonders off into the bathroom humming a song the two of you like. You slowly open the box to reveal that there is a dog collar and a leash. Blushing you jokingly ask "What's this? We got a dog?" Now in a more demanding tone you hear "Put it on. Now." Panicked and blushing lightly,  you put the collar on. Your girlfriend walks out next to naked, wearing some thigh highs and nothing else. She walks to you in the most confident manner and puts her hand on your head, pushing down lightly. "Down." she beckons. You oblige and get on your knees. She leans down so that you are face to face and asks "Is my good little girl hungry?" Flustered and in a trance you nod, she slowly gets back up and pulls the leash towards her, pulling you forward and close to her crotch. "Now eat" She demands, moving your head closer, you prepare for what's about to happen. She then pulls harder forcing you even closer to her mound. She grabs the back of your head and holds you in place, for a good few minutes. After awhile, her knees start to shake as she approaches climax. She moans loudly, before letting out a deep breath and pulls you away, giving you a light kiss saying "Good Girl~"

There, that's done! Like we said in the description these are not ours. They were made by a friend who refuses to make a wattpad account, and given small tweaks here and there to seem more fluid. This book will update as we are given more short stories. Have a wonderful Day/Night, and we will see you next update.