Twilight

FULL NAME: Roselyn Gretchen Cullen

NICKNAMES: Rosie, (Emmett), Rose, (Jacob), little sis, (Emmett), traitor, (Rosalie)

AGE: 17 (in vampire years 107)

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: has a mole on her cheek the same place Rosalie does.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's Rosalie's "Twin sister". They are similar looking but they aren't blood sisters. It was Esme who found her by a river, nearly dead. Roselyn had a very hard upbringing. Constantly beaten unconscious by her mother, her father not in her life. She had two little brothers, whom are more than dead by now. When she was 16, she figured she would run away, live with her great aunt who was on her mother's side. Her great aunt didn't enjoy Roselyn's mother's attitude so she greatfully let her in. One night, Roselyn was walking home from the church and she was caught up in a crowd of men surrounding a blonde woman. Her clothes half ripped off and she was so beautiful. When she tried to help, they left her the same fate. Beat her and used her to their advantage. They shot her in the stomach and they threw her over a river. Esme was out in the woods, where she was hunting when she smelt blood. She had her thirst under control but it was hard to resist the sweet aroma of her blood. Of course, she carried her over 12 miles back to Carlisle to change her and of course, knowing how Esme couldn't have her own children, he turned Roselyn.

PERSONALITY: Listen, she's about as big of a bitch as Rosalie if not more. She thinks Bella is a good for nothing human and she has no clue what she's getting into. She was also envious of Bella as well but, she thought she was about as dumb as a box of rocks. If Roselyn's father was in her life, she would never treat him the way Bella treats charlie. She sees how much it hurts him. She doesn't hold her opinions to herself, unlike Rosalie who has some control. She's only nice to Jacob and her family. That's about it. All I can say is she hates Bella for more than one reason.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Jacob and Roselyn met at prom when Jacob was trying to talk Bella out of dating Edward. Of course, it offending her because who was he to decide her brothers love life. She told him off, saying he needed to go away and let his brother be happy for once in his life. Jacob took one look at her and in that moment, he felt something smart deep inside of him. But it wasn't until he turned to figure out what he was. At first she wouldn't even bat an eyelash at him but she fell and she fell hard. At first it was hard because when her family left, she had to leave too. It upset her the most and she wouldn't leave her room for months at a time but one night, she snuck away, just to see him one time. That night was the same night Alice left to go see if Bella was alive. Roselyn had her heart utterly shattered that night when she walked in and saw Bella and Jacob about to kiss. She loves him with all of her heart. Roselyn has a deep, deep hatred for Bella. Deeper than any anger she had ever felt in her life. Bella did nothing but toy with Jacob and make him fall for her, leaving Roselyn in the dust.

POWERS: sonic scream. When she's very upset, her scream is like a banshee, it's loud and it makes your ears bleed. It's like a large blast that erupted through the air.

Crush:

FC:

FC: