The Originals/ The Vampire Diaries

FULL NAME: Edythe Von Tross

NICKNAMES: Eve (by Klaus), sweetheart, (By Elijah), little Red, (by Rebekah), darling, (by Rebekah), my love (by Rebekah)

AGE: Unknown

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: a birthmark in the shape of a horseshoe on her ankle.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS:  She/her

BACKROUND: Edythe was born in the 10th century, her age unknown. As a young girl, she worked on a farm. As a child she was called firecracker due to her bright red hair. Neither of her parents had bright red hair so that always was in question. Unknown to her, she wasn't her parents child. They had taken her away from her birth parents when she was only two weeks old. For some period of time she did work for the royals as a maid for events. There is where she met the Mikealson's. Rebekah was the nicest to her, always thinking of her as a best friend. Unknowingly, she didn't know the real truth behind the Mikelson's or their name. Her first love was Lucien Castle. A charming stable boy who she thought she had loved oh so dear. But, she figured out his deep love for Aurora De Martel, crushing her very soul. When Aurora came running to Klaus, not only did Edythe go blind with rage, she felt as if she was not worthy of anyone's love. So, to spite Lucien and Aurora, whom she thought were friends, she tried to kill herself. When Elijah found her body, bleeding out he knew his blood would heal her because of what Klaus did for Lucien. When she came back as a vampire, her rage deepened and her hunger worsened, becoming the first ripper known to vampire culture. So, in hindsight, Klaus couldn't kill Edythe because she knew how important shw meant to Rebekah, so he buried her in a coffin, untouched for 1,000 years.

Crush: Rebekah Mikealson or Lucien Castle

HISTORY WITH CRUSHES: Rebekah and Edythe were the best of friends leading up to Edythe being turned. They did everything together and Rebekah had a soft spot for the younger. Rebekah cherished every single moment they had together and so did Edythe. She felt free beside Rebekah and she kept Rebekah tame, level headed. Yes, Edythe was blind sided by her love for Lucien but, Rebekah was there to pick up the pieces when Lucien couldn't. The night before she was buried, they shared an intimate kiss and thats when Rebekah had confessed her undying love. Before Edythe could say anything, Rebekah was daggered by Klaus and Edythe had her neck snapped by Elijah. When Edythe had woken up she heard Rebekah's screams and begs for her brother to let her out but they denied her of it. Edythe's biggest regret was not telling Rebekah she loved her back.

Lucien was her first love

Lucien was her first love. He was a stable boy for the king and she was a maid. The two met when she was punished for bumping into the queen, spilling wine on her dress. The king ordered guards to take her to the pig pen, where she was forced to sleep in the mud and muck for days. When Lucien found her she was deadly sick, high fever and sweating bullets. He begged the king to give her medicine and aid her health and the king refused so, Lucien took it into his own hands and he stole medicine from the mid wife and nursed Edythe back to health. As time went on, they were supposed to marry. But Edythe found out the truth of Lucien's feelings. She caught him and Aurora in the wine seller and it absolutely destroyed her soul. A man whom she loved so dear would hurt her so bad to thr point where she gave her own life out of regret and sorrow.
When Lucien found out about her death, he blamed himself and he too could only find peace in death. The only problem was that he wanted deep, deep revenge on Niklaus when he caught him and Aurora together. But it was too late, Tristan found him and Aurora together after Klaus fled and he totured him beyond belief. When Tristan died, Edythe didn't want to believe it. Of course she was a freshly made vampire and she could trust the blood lust, so she couldn't be around Lucien's body for long. Her heart hurt and it physically made her sick to see her love dead. In the end of it all, she loved Lucien more than anything in the entire world. When Lucien found out about Edythe being buried he couldn't do anything about it because he was on the run from Mikeal.

FC: