Undo my Past part 1

It was something I never wished to happen. I was a single mom but not by choice. My past is a blur. As I close my eyes I felt as if someone is squeezing my heart. But I know that it's not possible.

As I look up I saw my son looking at me with fear in his eyes. My baby boy is crying. I'm dying and its because of him. The pain is unbearable.  I know ill die soon. With how far I fell and how bad the pavement hit my head, I know I won't survive this.

I don't want to close my eyes.
I want to reassure my baby boy that I'm okay. That he shouldn't be alarmed and might jump towards me. He's just a toddler and isn't capable of understanding the situation.

As I struggle to talk and try to calm him down, nothing but blood rushed out of my mouth. He's only 4yrs old. I don't want him to lose his only parent.

I hopelessly looked up and felt relieved as I saw my mother frantically holding him. I also saw the horror on her tired eyes when she looked down and saw me lying down into my pool of blood.

Its hard to breathe.
I want the pain to disappear.
My son is safe.
I'm sorry.
Sorry.

My eyes rolled, my breathing stopped. My mind went black. I'm dead.

Authors note: ill upload every night. Thank you for reading

This story is my own original story.  I don't really know how to copy right yet.