Chapter 1

Like every typical start, I was in front of my new school. No matter how much I try not to cringe, I find goosebumps covering me. From the gate to the stairs, everything is too boring for my choice except the crowd. I rarely see such a large crowd surrounding. The cheers and yells made me curious about the situation. Moving closer to the crowd, I saw a few guys fighting with each other. The only different thing is also just as boring. I don't wanna see it anymore but this one guy forced towards me glued my feet to the ground.

He was pretty badly beaten by the boys. His eyes were small, lips were bleeding and cheek bone was bruised. Blood oozing out if his nose was no surprise. I was so zoned into checking his wounds that I couldn't notice him falling in my direction. His body was huge to be thrown on me. He crashed onto me, making me fall below him. The bag poked my back hard enough for pain to spread all around my back.

Not just the pain but his body on mine was also heavy for my weight. Pain could be clearly visible on my face but why is he not getting up? His face was almost upon mine when I opened my eyes. Wait... It is upon mine! I feel his lips on mime which triggered me. I used all my strength to push him off of me. But seems like I am not that strong enough, he just got up himself.

I could felt the metallic taste of his blood. I wiped my lips off any resemblance of his lips. Giving him one last look, I work my legs away from him. I firstly need to meet the principal regarding my scholarship. The first thing I notice is the vintage brown door. The first thing I find little worthy. Knocking on the same, I got the permission to enter. I entered the office to a big cupboard. Probably has some documents in it.

The window right in front of me projected the ground. It is bright under the sunlight. Few men were passing football and playing.

"Good morning student, what do you need help for?" The lady, seated on a long table, asked.

"Yeah hello. I'm Luna Watson. I am here to talk about the scholarship. I am actually a new student, I also needed my belongings and timetable." I informed her.

"Sit down, I'll pass you the papers." She gestured towards the opposite side of her table.

Anxiety is slowly setting in now. New school means new issues as well. Already facing a problem in the hallway was the start. Not to mention I was forced to give up my first kiss or peck or touching. It is a very typical act of every American school.

"Here you go. Read carefully and if you don't understand, please ask me." She placed a few papers and a key in front of me.

It seems like there are few events as well happening in the school. Maintaining the grades is the only way of keeping the scholarship and that is your talent.

"I guess I don't need no more help. Thank you ma'am." I just smiled at her.

"Have a good year." She rang back and I closed the door.

The class is on the first floor as per the blondie. But seeing the first floor, there hundreds of class. The board outside was same as my class. I slid the door open and saw male already writing something on the board. His head turned to me as I entered.

"You must be the new one?" He inquired.

All I could do was nod. He put down the chalk and turned to the class.

"Class, the new student has arrived. Please welcome her." He announced in a loud voice.

I walked closer to him and faced the class. The class has more guys than girls upon first glance. There are few empty seats as well but I didn't find any of the partners worthy.

"I am Luna Watson. Just a basic girl." I shrugged.

Sir cleared his throat, "Um.. you can sit next to Ryan Gold. Ryan?"