Chapter 2

My body alerted at the cloth thrown upon me. I pull it off my face and see none other than the most wanted bachelor, Ryan.

"It's for you to wash it. Bring it back tomorrow." He gave me a look and just turned around.

He headed to the exit with his hands in his pockets. Lucas took a scan of me as if I am some object while Alex just winked past me. My neck send a wave of disgust to my face.

"Oh my god. Eww." I cringed with a scrunch.

"You should consider yourself lucky. Everyone in the school is pleading to be laid by him. You got his shirt at least." She patted my cheeks with a disappointed nod.

I could smell the strong fragrance from his shirt which was just like how I like it. We went to the ice cream parlor down the road but soon needed to part out ways. The closer I walked to my destination, the more I wanted to run away. But it is my home after all...

~

I was feeling a little sick in my stomach remembering yesterday's bucket incident. I was hoping that it doesn't happens today too. And to my bad luck, Emma isn't going to attend school since it is her mother's birthday. My phone took all my attention into our conversation until I felt a hand on my bare shoulder.

I was pulled into the room beside. Before I could yell or call for help, my back made contact with the wall. Not that girl again. It was dim in the room so it took me a little time to adjust. It's a masculine figure. Don't tell me Ryan has enemies too

"Pass me my shirt." My eyes rolled at his voice.

Why does he want to meet in such room? He could throw his shirt at me in the hallway but feels embarrassed to ask it in public? I pulled out his shirt from the bag and forced it into his hand. I adjusted my bag. His lips changed its form and leaned in.

"You're welcome I guess" his lips said onto mine.

My brain lagged for a second before I realized what he did. But he was gone by the time I wiped my lips. He fucking pecked my lips, ONCE AGAIN! I need to stay away from his lips.

~

The bell signaled lunch time. I was the first one to get up. I rushed to school today so I skipped my lunch but I regretted it until the second period. Taking my plate filled with delicious food, I was busy searching for an empty seat until the plate fell down from my hands. The pull in my hair made me grab the person's hands.

"You seriously got away yesterday but today?" Her teeth gritted making my ears stand.

"What the fuck are you.... Fuck." She gave my hair a pull.

"I saw it with my own eyes that you two got into the janitors closer this morning. Do I look dumb to you?" She yelled beside my ear.

I know how to handle abuse really well. My heels dig into her feet in return. She let go off my hair and stepped back.

"You look like a slut trying to act like you are Ryan's girlfriend. It's just a fling woman. Get over it!" I fired back at her.

I heard everyone 'boo' her. Is she the bad girl of this school?

"How dare you! You should know your place nerd!" She yelled at me.

She raised her hand to hit me but before she could I grabbed it. I have seen lots of it woman. I could sense someone beside me. I pushed across and she fell on the ground with a loud bounce.

"I may look like a nerd but listen here, I know how to deal with bullies." I warned her.

Giving her one last look, I turned around to only meet up face to face with Lucas. Was he the one running towards us? I observed him from top to bottom before taking another plate. I surely look like a bad girl now. I need to spill to Emma what I did. She would be laughing at this girl.

~

I saw Emma near the gate. She looks happy today. I jogged up to her.

"Morning Emma." I greeted her.

Her face lit up seeing me, "Luna! You were so damn cool!" She squeaked.

"What?" I was confused by her words.

"You literally taught Mia such a good job at lunch! You are so fantastic!" She explained.

"How do you know that? I still haven't told you." I asked her. "It's circled on our school page." She shrugged.

I didn't know we have a school page. She showed me her phone. There was a video of me pushing her and walking away. I felt fascinated by my moves. I am too good. I should see where I go, because I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Lucas. Oh god.

"I'm sorry. Wasn't looking where I was going" I apologized.

I was about to walk away with Emma but he held my hand, stopping me mid-way. I furrowed my brows at him.

"You should sit with us for lunch," he glanced back at Emma, "You can bring your friend too. Will you?" He asked me.

All of us were shocked by his offer, including him too. I just nodded at him. He smiled and finally let my wrist go. My eyes went to Ryan who was frowning at us. I was then pulled away by Emma.

~

"Why the heck would you say that?!" Ryan punched Lucas's shoulder.

His all attention was between the two girls, "I.. don't know?"

"Boyy, she got you in lovee with her!" Alex giggled in excitement.

"It is not love dude. Shut up" Lucas denied while changing the topic.

But Ryan's eyes couldn't leave Luna's figure until she was out of their sight.

~

The first few weeks of this new school was quite interesting for Luna. There were few encounters with Ryan here and there, as well she started being friends with Lucas after that day. Her usual life which consisted of work and school finally had new people enter in it. She is having new flavors to her life.

With a load of assignments she had to complete and a nee test yesterday, her life was still the same. Her seating was beside Alex.

"Good morning class, I have come up with a new project for this semester. But for that, your partner will be your new seat mate. Pick one chit and go on your respective desks. One by one, I repeat, one by one" The teacher announced.

I don't want to change my place now. I am comfortable here. Slowly everyone was assigned for their chits and I was too. It is last in the fourth row. I need to bring hearing aids from tomorrow I guess. How... Nevertheless, I had to shift so along with my belongings, I went up to the table.

"Don't tell me..." Ryan sighed in disappointment.

I saw he was already sitting beside my desk. I knew shit was out of my comfort zone.

"Unfortunately." I rolled my eyes and sat down.

___________________________________________

Yes sure this is too old and basic idea to start any romance but it is exciting.