Οηε

Marinette's POV

I was dared to sit on his lap, wrap my arms around his neck,and press my cheek against his hair.As I did so,he put his one hand on my waist,and the other on my thigh.

I felt like I was on fire and like I might spontaneously combust at any moment, like someone had set a slow and steady match beneath my center, deep in the pit of my stomach

Then Kim snapped the picture.

"Damn,you would make a HOT couple!"

I stood up on my feet, my face crimson red and looked at the boy on whom I was sitting.

He was scratching the back of his head, smiling a little, and his cheeks were flushed from embarrassment.

Kim proudly showed me and Adrien the picture he had just taken. I gasped when i saw it.

Why is it so hot right now??It's freaking winter!!

But we indeed did look amazing in the photo.

Adrien, in particular, is completely breathtaking, as he always was.

The guy's grown a lot this past year, and he turns 17 next month.  

As breathtaking as he is, i'm proud to say that i'm not this awkward, stammering 14 year old that has a crush on him anymore.  

I've decided a long time ago that it's better to focus on forming a better friendship between us, because i had realized i didn't know him as much as I thought.

In fact, he's not perfect, as i'd oftenly say to myself whenever i saw him. He has his own flaws like everyone else. I saw a whole different side of Adrien as he got more and more comfortable around me. He's such a dork, and the biggest weeb. 

Oh, and he loves catpuns, like a certain cat i'm familiar with.(Not to mention that he awfully reminds me of that cat, but I don't really want to think about it because secret identities).

But oh boy.

He developed significantly, becoming taller and more muscular. His voice also became a little deeper.

And yes,I'm still hopelessly in love with him.

I tried to move on,I really did.

But it was impossible.

I only fell harder for him.

Even though i've become more confident around him, sometimes I can still get a bit awkward.

Like right now.

As we speak.

Adrien cleared his throat after a few seconds of staring at the photo,and zoomed in a little to get a better look.

"Could you um..maybe send the photo to me, Kim?"

Kim smirked.

"Ohhh Agreste...liking the picture huh?"

"Of course I do, I'm in it."

A giggle escaped my lips.

"I'd like to have it too." I said shyly.

"Whatever. You better print it too."

Adrien turned his gaze from Kim and looked at me, smirked and rolled his eyes. He then offered his arm to me as we followed Kim back to class.

What a gentleman.

Okay.

So here's what happened.