⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Happy Birthday, tsuki!

__________
___

_____________

Calendar: April 15

Calendar: April 15

I sat on my desk, swaying my feet while humming a tune.
I then felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Kiri-kun, shushing me.
He motioned his hand to whisper something, I lend my ear and he whispered.
"(Y/N)...Are you free this week? "

I sighed and shook my head to no. "Sorry, but I'm pretty occupied this whole week. "
He looks at me with wonder, but disappointed look. "Do-do you know that its ba-"

"Oh no! It's almost lunch! I'm gonna be late! Later Kiri-kun!!" I yelled grabbing my bento then ran away as he reaches a hand to my leaving figure.

"This is sad" The redhead sighed looking at the ceiling.

Lunch ♥

"Hah!? " Bakugou yelled making his squad flinch
"S-she, doesn't remember? "

"No! no! (Y/N) is the most caring person, she will never forget anyone's birthday! " Kirishima comforted, sweating as heck.

"No, if she knew... She'll be free this week and... Spend time.. with. me" Bakugou mumbled making his squad look at him with sympathy.

"*Pat*pat* Don't worry bro"

"That's pain for yah"

"Shut up Denki"

"Ooh! I know I know!!! " Mina whisper-yelled grabbing the attention of the three males
"How about... We give her, HinTs! "

"Hints? "

"Yup! So you know, give her Ideas, and then when she collected all the Hints then It hit her!
'Oh sorry Tsuki, I forgot your birthday'" Mina Mimicked you, sparkly eyes and a blushing face with a tiny voice.
"'Don't mind it forecast, let's just go on a date, mwuah muah muah muah'" She finished with kissing face, lone tone voice.

"That might work... But the last, it's yucky" Denki said pissing the pinknette

"Shut Up! "

"So That's the plan??"