ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ| 十

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐈' 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏ: ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴏʙᴇ

"Who nigga name you got tatted right there?" Kobe pointed at my Xavier tattoo.

We were in my house high as fuck eating and talking well he was high and I was eating and talking his head off but samething.

"My son" I told him and he went silent.

"You ain't never tell me you had a son" He said and I nodded.

"Cause not a lot of people know about him but Kaitlyn, Mari, NiNi and Koby. Last time I told a bitch about my son every argument we got into she threw it in my face" I Said.

"Who?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Bella why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'll murk her ass if you want" he said all naturally making me chuckle.

"Violence isn't always the answer. But she do need a good ass whooping" I nodded.

"What happened to him if youn mind me asking" he looked at me.

"His father killed him" I looked down shaking my head. "You don't have to feel bad cause I know it's my fault"

"Ian gon put the blame on you if ion know the story" he said "Youn gotta tell it to me either"

"Where that nigga at now?" He asked.

"Probably still in jail in Louisiana I don't really care as long he ain't tryna fuck up my life again"

"That's why yo ass always be looking sad and shit?" He asked me.

"When the thoughts come to my head yes" I nodded.

"Oh you a hallucinating muhfucka huh?" He asked making me suck my teeth.

"You always gotta make a joke about something" I slightly pushed him making him laugh.

"I'm joking. But yo son in a better place now and if you want to if that nigga still alive I'll put him and that bitch in a better place too" he said and i bursted out laughing.

"Fuck you laughin' fa'? I'm dead ass" He told me.

"I know Kobe but you're just so violent that it's funny" I shook my head. "Just chill out for once"

"What's yo full name?" He asked randomly while handing me the blunt.

"Kyomi Ai Carter" I told him and he nodded as I took a pull from the blunt.

"It got a meaning to it?" I nodded coughing while handing it back to him.

"It Ai means love so all together my first and middle name means pure, beautiful and love" I said.

"That's nice as hell my middle name Vidal which mean life giving" he said "My mama knew what she was doing"

"Mine too" I nodded covering my mouth while yawning.

I laid my head on the pillow while still looking at him as he rolled another blunt for himself.

Maybe we can get far.

________________________

"Where the fuck you been at Babygirl?" Koby asked once I walked into the living room of his home.

"With my bestie boo" I shrugged and he mugged me.

"Keep playing Kyomi" he pointed making me laugh.

"No but I was with Kobe half the day" I shrugged sitting down next to Mari and Jania.

"Ouu doing what?" Kaitlyn asked looking at me.

"We just talked about stuff and we took a nap together so that's why I didn't come earlier a bitch was sleep" I said the last type with a little hype.

"Mhmm" Bella hummed making me roll my eyes.

Literally this girl be everywhere.

"Why is she here?" I asked Jania

"Y'know she live with me and ion want her to tell my mama about the shit that I do so..." She replied back clasping her hands.

"What's up with you and Kobe tho are y'all like a thing?" Bella asked putting her head in her hands.

"No I know you hear me call him bestie" I tilted my head like she was dumb.

"Girl whatever" she rolled her eyes "I hope you know he fuck with my girl Brittany"

"Brittany with the lazy eye?" Jania scoffed asking.

"Her eye ain't lazy it just be sleep half the time she still pretty though" Bella rolled her neck at her.

"That girl been around all over Baton Rouge and Alabama bitch he not fucking that hoe" Mari told me

"Unless he's a dirty nigga" Jania pointed out.

"He not" I shook my head.

I mean even if he was I wouldn't care cause that's just my homie.

_______________________
738 words