"The things we threw out" (fluff)

I shifted around on the soft bed sheets. They had been newly washed, and were super comfortable. I glanced over at my watch and huffed softly. 5:01. I'd been awake for nearly 2 hours now.
I needed sleep. As much as I could get. But, of course, that'd never happen.

It wasn't that I was tired, really, but I just didn't wanna be awake.

The silence hurt my ears.

I turned over to see a little light peeking from where Dean was laying.
"Dean," I softly whispered. He looked over at me and smiled, and then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He muttered gently.

"Could ask you the same question."

He laughed quietly, not to wake up Sam, and pulled the bed sheets off, closing his laptop.

He'd been shirtless and only had pajama pants on.

My eyes widened at the sight of his smoothly chiseled body.

"What?" He whispered. "Can I?" He said, pointing to the bed. I nod slowly, blinking quickly. He got in, tucking himself into the soft, clean sheets.

"Hi Y/N," he said, looking at me. He was adorable, really. I giggled softly. "Hi, Dean." We were facing each other. He smiled and stared at me in silence for a while, then softly kissed my forehead. My whole body erupted with butterflies.

I moved over closer to him and hugged him.

After hugging him, I laid my head down on his chest. I could tell he'd been smiling.

He softly stroked my hair, humming softly.

"Dean?" I said.

"Yes, darling?" He said, his voice tired and raspy.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too, buddy. I love you too."

This had been nice to hear. After all, our feelings had been amongst the things we'd thrown out.