Chapter 1: Meeting Trina Toretto

Tony P.O.V.

Another mission completed. The fugitive that escaped again was Rafaela. And I have to say that women is nuts. She never stop talking. Also, she never learn if she escaped again. We will find her and put her back in prison. Anyway, we were driving our way to the garage except Layla because she wasn't on this mission with us. She said she passed because she have some very important things to do. I don't know what important then going on this mission but what can I say. She's Layla and a wildcard. Well, we are here.

We drove and went inside the garage

We park our cars and went out. We were talking about how fun was the mission while walking and walking until we saw...

 We were talking about how fun was the mission while walking and walking until we saw

Th computer was on. Left side have the outside surveillance camera where we just drove though and the front screen have a picture of us(Me, Echo, Frostee, Cisco, Layla and Ms.Nowhere). That's weird and odd. Suddenly the light went off and we heard heel clicking behind us. 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here, the Late Entry." We heard a voice behind us. So we turn around and saw someone but we couldn't see who is it because the lights was off and it was dark. I said, "Who is it?" What! It was silence and no one was saying anything so I have break the silence. The mystery person start to laugh and we all look at each other weirdly because that person was laughing for no reason. Odd, huh? We stop looking at each other when the mystery person stop laughing and said with a smile carve to her/his face, "My, you wouldn't be a dear to know." Ok, now that was weird. So weird...

I was going to say something suddenly the lights went back on. It was bright. I saw the person face visible so I blink my eyes two or three until I...we all saw the mystery person who is a girl. She is wearing white and shiny earring which could look like it's real. She is wearing a dark brown and light brown dress that reached to your knees. On her left arm, there is a flower tie to her wrist which suits her. She is wearing light brown socks with dark brown shoes that have heels. And her skin tone is same as mine. As well for her hair and her chocolate browny eyes like mine.

 As well for her hair and her chocolate browny eyes like mine

And I have to say that she kinda look familiar to me.

??? P.O.V.

I came here to see my uncle but he wasn't here and the garage was empty so I decide to wait for him because he could come anytime and I have come back here again. I looked over to the computer section and I sat down. I turn on the computer but it need a password so I put in the password. Look like the password hasn't change anytime I was snooping around until I find out a file which name was Toretto crew. So I click it and it show picture and background of the new spy racers. It would be bad manners to see others people file but it's the new spy kids so I have to see. So I click on a random file. I said, "Huh, Frostee Benson." So I start reading through his file. 

5 minutes later

Echo seems interesting. She must be the mini Nowhere I heard about. The Famous Ms. Nobody!   Anyway, two more to go. I click on the last two files. Layla Gray and Tony Toretto. Wait a second. Layla Gray as my best friend. I saw her picture.

She haven't change a bit

She haven't change a bit. The same wildcard that I know. Anyhow, I click the last files. Tony Toretto. His picture was loading so I decide to see his background first while waiting for the picture. Wow, interesting facts about him. His picture start loading. I was going to see how he look like suddenly I saw the camera on the left side. It look someone was coming in with their cars. So I decide to hide. I hide and saw them. It was those new spy kids. The light went off so I went out and start walking toward them. I decide to say something, "Well, well, well, look what we have here, the Late Entry." They turn around and saw me but they couldn't see my face cause of the dark. "Who is it?" One of them said. It was a boy. I wish I could see their face cause they would have hilarious face like how I got in or who am I. I start to laugh for 5 seconds. Then I said with a smile carve to my face, "My, you wouldn't be a dear to know." Suddenly lights went back on and now they could see my face. I was looking at them when my eyes land on a unfamilar face I didn't see on the background so I'm hoping that he is the famous Tony Toretto. And I have to say he kinda look familiar to me.

Echo P.O.V.

The lights went back on and I saw the girl. I never saw her before and I think I know her but I can't remember. I have to say she's pretty and kinda look like Tony lost sister.

Crisco P.O.V.

The lights went back on and I saw a pretty girl. She look kinda familiar which I can't put my finger on. Also, she look like Tony lost sister.

Frostee P.O.V.

The lights went back on and at last I saw the face of the girl. She's pretty and unique. She look too familiar. And she look like Tony lost sister.

Back to Tony P.O.V.

Again, she look familiar and she look like me, that's weird. She look like my sister but I don't remember her that much cause of my Amnesia. The good news is that I do remember my friends except her. Anyway, back to the mystery girl.