Chapter 1

This was from one shot was created by: 

jus_drein_jus_down

that I suggested. They can tell me to unpublish if they don't like it. 

Percy's pov

We just got back from a quest. We had to help some wizards learn combat as they only knew how to defend them selves using spells. They thought for a while that Nico was a death eater but me and Jason showed them our tattoos and that they weren't death eater marks but it was part of our Greek/Roman culture. They loved us. I made a joke saying that we were indeed very old and they laughed at that. We were blessed by Hecate so that we could teach them DADA too and we could do everything else too. We had to get more powerful wands since the wands wizards use are too weak so they break if we use them. 

When we got to my moms apartment I knocked. She opened it. 

"Percy!" she says. She pulls me into a hug. 

Why are you here?" she asks. 

"We got betrayed. We became too powerful so they kicked us out. The gods still want us to be in on quests though and we just came from one." I say. 

"Oh Percy." she says. She hugs me again. "I can't take you all in. It's not that I don't want to. I really would if things were different but I can't have you all here when my daughter could get hurt. I want her safe. I love you Percy but I can't risk harming Estelle. I'm sure since your more powerful you will attract more danger now and I don't want Estelle to live like that. I'm sorry." she says. I nod in understanding.  

"Can I see her?" I ask. She nods. 

"Estelle! Come see your big brother." she calls. Estelle comes running. She's 8 now. (A/n: In this story Sally marries and has Estelle earlier and Percy goes to camp when he's 7 but still has the quest and Sally is taken 5 years later so the quest still start when he's 12. Also Percy's 17 now, Jason is 16, Leo 16, Nico 14 and Will 14 almost 15

"Percy!" she yells. I give her a big hug. 

"You've gotten so big." I say. I ruffle her hair a bit. 

"Percy no! You'll mess up my hair." she says. 

"Estelle I want you to meet my friends." I say. She looks at them. Mom has already met my friends before. 

"Hi, I'm Leo." Leo says. 

"I'm Jason." Jason says. 

"I'm Will and this is Nico." Will says. Nico hits him. 

"I can introduce myself thank you." Nico says. I laugh. He glares. I put my hands up in surrender. 

"Hello Nico." Estelle says. I have a feeling Nico's going to be her favorite. 

"You can stay the night for now. I will make some dinner and them we can all go to bed. I give you some breakfast in the morning after that we can decide were you will go." Mom says. 

"Thank you Mrs. Blofis." Nico says. 

"It's fine dear. It's the least I could do." She says. She still blushes when she is called Mrs. Blofis even after all these years. Poseidon kept coming to tease her and to threaten Paul that if he ever hurt her he would be tortured until death. Paul was terrified. I told him that he can't do that because it will hurt my mom even more and I don't want her hurt so he agreed not to do that unless it was severe like he cheated on her which I don't think will ever be possible since Paul is now terrified of what Poseidon will do if he messes up.