⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training Camp (2)

__________
___

_____________

(6001 words)

"That's *huff* fun" I mumbled while I hold Uraraka's exhausted body.

"They're finally here!" Pixie Bob said as more of us came out of the forest.

"Needless to say... They missed the lunch" Mandalay added making my classmates sighed

"It'll only take three hours, huh"

"So hungry, gonna die!!! "
Sero and Kiri-kun exclaimed making me giggle in agreement while putting uraraka down

"Sorry but that's how quick WE would've made it" Mandalay teased

"Nya, nya, nya, We actually thought it'd take you longer. And you dealt with my Earth Beast so easily, especially... YOU FIVE! " Pixie Bob Pointed her finger towards me and the boys.

"From now on! Gonna mark them as Mine!!" She yelled, starting to circle me and the five boys around.

"(Yy/Nn)!!!" My classmates yelled, dramatically. Too tired to move as they punched the dirt while slouching in fours.

"A spinster you're old-" Izu said, then pixie bob let me go and slam her paw to Izu's face.

"Who's old!? Not me!? "

"Uh no... I'm wondering who's kid is that? " He asked as I yanked my head and saw the kid. My eyes glistened as my face began to smile, excitedly.

"Oh, he's actually our nephew. Kota, greet them well" Izu then approached the kid while I walked beside him, too eager to contain my excitement.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you" He said then the kid... Punched his balls

I pfft-ed to the side as Izuku fell onto the floor when Iida suddenly came in and grabbed him.

"Lowkey... Deserve" I taunted, muffling on my hands. I then slowly stood up as Iida helped the defeated Izuku.

"Hey Kid!" I said waving at him, smiling warmly.
"It's not nice to punch someone on the balls you know" I scolded putting my hands on my hips. He just stared at me then looked away.

"H-he's annoying me" He mumbled making me smile

"You talked to me! That's nice!" I exclaimed patting his head. He nodded his head as I saw his cheeks turn red.
I pick him up while he looked away. "You're so cute! But you should apologize to Izuku later, k?" I said as I trail my hands on his face.

"What's your name?" He asked

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, Kota! "

"Me too.."

"Want some cookies? I baked cookies, let me feed you!" His eyes sparkled then his tummy growled making him flinch. I chuckled then bopped his nose. We entered the cabin while I carry him in my arms.