ʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ| 十一

𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐈' 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Boy move" I pushed Kobe away from me as he laughed.

"Here crybaby ass" he handed me the pack of kisses.

"No you can have it" I waved it off while continuing our walk across the park.

"Who the fuck eat dark chocolate anyway?" He asked in a disgusting tone.

"Me plus It's good for you" I shrugged.

"Why it's good nurse Carter?" He asked sitting down on a bench pulling me down with him.

"Because it's filled with antioxidants and minerals and it could also help with the lower risk of heart disease" I looked at my phone.

"You ain't even know" he grabbed my phone out my hand.

"Stop you might see something you don't wanna see" I grabbed it back.

"What? you talking to other niggas?" He asked opening a kisses putting it in his mouth.

"Maybe so what?" I tilted my head at him.

"If you wanna get them murked that's on you" He looked to the side.

"It's gonna be between them and god" I said and he chuckled.

"No matter how many times I tell you this I really do appreciate you Ky for saving me and shit" he looked at me making me hold onto my chest.

"That's what heroes do" I fist bumped him.

"You always gotta ruin sumn good with some corny shit"

"Okay it was nothing I just got a good heart. God had something planned" I pecked his lips.

"Yeah Yeah"

"Let me ask you something and be honest" I looked at him making him turn his head and look back at me.

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised waiting for me to continue

"Who the hell is Brittany?"

He looked down letting out a little chuckle.

"I don't know who you talking about" he answered making me tilt my head at him.

"Stop playing. Bella told me you and Brittany mess around"

"And you believe the fucking cum rag? That girl been passed around the whole south and you think Ima fuck that?" He asked turning his lip.

"Well my bad I asked just incase" I held my hands up.

"Just incase what?" He looked at me and I shrugged.

"Just incase I gotta get you checked or something dirt neck" I stood up from the bench.

"Yo mouth been getting real reckless like I won't fuck you up" he followed behind me.

"I just be playing" I said once he grabbed on me from the back.

He slid his hand up to my neck making me freeze up and all the bad memories came rushing in.

"Bitch when I tell you to do something you listen and fucking do it" Chris spoke while gripping onto my neck.

"S-stop I c-can't breathe" I stumbled over my words.

"Do it look like I give a fuck about yo life bitch? You don't like to listen to me and I do everything for you! I should be treated like a king in this motherfucking house!"

"Okay I'm s-sorry" tears rolled down my face as his grip tighter before he let me go.

"P-please let me go" I spoke up and my voice cracked as my eyes began to get watery.

He quickly let me go and looked at me "What's wrong?" He asked and I just shook my head walking to my car.

I opened the door getting in but before I could shut the door he stopped it midway.

"I understand youn like to talk to people about what you going through and shit but atleast tell me if I hurt you or sumn" he looked down at me.

"It's nothing Kobe. I just got triggered" I told him "Can I please go home now?"

"Aight man get home safe" he leaned in to give me a kiss but I moved my head to the other side.

He let out a low chuckle moving away from the door and I closed it shut, pressing the start button before driving out the park.

____

"I don't even know what happened. I felt like lashing out but instead I just cried from the memory" I told Mari and Jania as we were all on the phone.

"He deserves his ass whooped for that shit" Kaitlyn said from Mari's background.

"I can't blame him for that girls like that and he didn't know that was one of my triggers" I said

"Thank god I got out the situation before I started full blown crying though. I didn't want him to see that"

His friend already thinks I'm weak.

"If a nigga don't hug you or try to calm you down while you crying infront of him he not the one for you sis" Mari said and Jania nodded in agreement.

"Niggas be bitches now and days. A grown man wouldn't just watch you cry or walk away"

"We're not on that level for me to cry infront of him I'm barely ready to open up to him" I said before somebody started knocking on the door.

I already know who it is.

I stood up opening the door seeing nobody there making me furrow my eyebrows.

I looked down seeing a black envelope on the ground making me pick it up.

you haven't been replying to any of my letters so I guess it's just time for me to pop up. I've missed my babymama, it's been years, but I'm back baby.

"What the hell" I mumbled sticking my head out the door looking left to right.

Not today satan.

____________________

919 words

this was sumn slight I'm back tho