Welcome to the Crew!

Welcome to the "It is" Crew !

Designed for anyone who is interested or is already set up with their own roleplay accounts!

The two 'creators' got this idea from the Dreamy Crew and how kind they all are to each other.

Hopefully the it is crew can provide a welcoming & fun environment for vintage roleplay!

REQUIREMENTS

You have to be nice. That's it.

Anons can range from 40s-90s and hell they can even be modern day if you like! Musicians, actors, actresses, models are all welcome! Even oc's are, but please keep it in the vintage timeline.

Even movie characters/fictional characters from these years can also be used! Such as Dawson or Kevin Pickford from Dazed and Confused.

If you'd like, and the 'cReators' recommend this but change your user to "Its*insertname*" just so it's more clear, but this is not a requirement whatsoever! Just a hugely suggested suggestion.

An example is "ItsBobDylan"

RULES

Don't worry these aren't scary rules

1. Be nice!! It's awesome to have drama with other anons and get into fights and stuff but do NOT hate on the admins/mods of these accounts. All roleplay, understand my dudes?

2. Don't judge. Don't judge themes, aesthetics, types of anons and do not judge races, religions, nationalities and speech. If someone has poor grammar or isn't the best speller, don't hate.

3. Interact! We're all shy but don't be scared to hop on some account's message board (that you've never interacted with) and type up a starter! That's how awesome friendships are made

4. Have fun! It's roleplaying guys, not some military academy

TIPS FOR INTERACTIONS

1. Post a cb + specify/ respond to them! This is an awesome way to meet new people! (Cb means comment back)

2. Comment on mb/s's. They're there for a reason guys! Use gif starters, shipping calls, prompts, anything at all!

3. Finding the courage to type something on a message board

COOL LITTLE THINGS!

In the future or even now you can expect us to add spots where you and your friends can chill. Such as bars, 'houses', clubs, restaurants and hell even countries!

We both hope this convinces you to join our positive crew and roleplay/interact more. The next chapter will show some accounts that are in this crew!

Comment below if you'd like to join!!!!