The End...

Last time I had held the reel I was running for my life. I wasn't this time but still terrified.

What if it didn't work?

"Any year now~" The demon teases into my ear.

I sighed staring into the empty film socket. "You sure this is the only way?"

"Look, Henny, I know ya wanna do this in one clean swoop and save everybody, but that's just not how it works."

"I know," I frown, still hesitant. "It just seems...wrong."

The demon makes a clicking sound. "Never stopped ya from fallin' in love with a demon."

"No, it feels strange.." I breathe.

Bendy leans down and when he sees my face he frowns. "We don't have to do this if ya don't wanna you know."

"No, I want to." I put firmly trying not to look like a wimp in front of him.

He takes my hands in his humming the old bendy cartoon themes.

His grip is gentle but firm as he spins me around loosely.

I chuckle despite myself. "What are you doing?"

He seems to snap back into focus. "Sorry..I just wanted..it's dumb.."

He stops twirling me around and I'm back to the crushing reality where not everyone can be saved.

I gaze at the reel in my hands. It's chipped and broken...Not a happily ever after in the slightest.

I turn back at the demon. He doesn't meet my eyes but gives me a gloved thumbs up.

Turning back around I click the cassette into the player.

It doesn't fit.

For a moment I feel like I'm drowning.

I can't breathe...I'm sinking...

But then a firm pair of hands close over mine and click the tape firmly into place.

They hold for a moment, then let go and I'm dying again.

That demon is my everything, and I can't leave without him...but he can't leave..

The room fills with a blinding light but I let go of the tape. I'm not leaving without him.

I can hardly see and the room is shaking but I somehow manage to find my demon.

He's nothing but a black smudge in the blinding white world but I grab onto him and don't let go.

He yells something that I can't understand and soon were falling.

.......

......

Then everything stops as soon as it had started.

Joey's apartment glares at me from all sides as I sit up.

But something holds me back and soon I'm being dragged back into the darkness.

It closes over me leaving me in darkness.

"Listen here you little shit," The darkness hisses."Stop trying to die all the time."

I squirm trying desperately to get loose but soon realization dawns on me.

It's my darkness.

Bendy glowers at me from the bed. He's more of a mess than usual but other than that he seems unharmed and ticked off.

I hug him tightly. "I love you too."

In a minute he's fully stabilized and sitting next to me on the bed.

He glances around the room."So this is the dump where joey lives?"

I nod. "Huh, ya woulda thought he had better junk.."

He steps on to the floor grinning at how the ink pooled onto the carpet around him.

I hope it stains.

The ink demon pulls me off the bed gently.

"What the hell?!"

Joey stands in the doorway mouth agape.

Bendy turns toward him causing the man to scream and run...

...straight into the door frame.

Bendy snickered, before breaking into a full out laugh.

It was clear he was nervous and slightly put off by the man, but an old guy running face first into a wall is just something you can't not laugh at.

Still chuckling the demon scooped me up and carried me out of the room making sure to step on Joey on the way out.

"You're letting him get away?!" I furiously screeched.

If anyone had a bone to pick with Joey it was the ink demon. But he didn't seem interested in the slightest.

I struggled in its grip. "Don't you want revenge?!"

"Nah," He put simply. "Someone taught me there's better things to life than that."

I went limp in its arms. "Fine."

He chuckled, clicking the door open revealing a bright natural light.

The demon seemed in awe as stepped outside. He'd probably never seen anything like it before.

I hadn't either.

There were employees blinking confusedly on Joey's lawn, on the cars and down the streets.

"Huh, I guess it does work that way after all."

An oddly familiar man rushed over to me with a huge grin on his face.

"So, when's the wedding?" He gushed.

It took me a moment to realize who he was but Bendy knew immediately.

"Shut up sheep boy." He growls.

Another man walks up to accompany him. "If there isn't any grub I'm outta here."

I let out a loose laugh. "I'm sure Joey would be happy to supply some. He does owe us after all."

After a large picnic in the sun everyone started heading back to their cars to go home.

It had seemed no matter how much time we took in the studio the outside world had held its breath and waited.

I clicked Bendy's seat belt into place before slipping into the driver's seat and starting for home.

"I love you too much Henny." The demon mumbled.

"I love you too."