The Beginning

Izuku is born. He has white hair which the doctors found weird but didn't pay any mind to it. Inko didn't care about how he looked like he was her son and nothing is going to change it. Hisashi left Inko earlier because he didn't want a child. Inko is a wealthy businesswoman so life wasn't hard for them.

Inko: Izuku

Izuku:Yea mom (He's 3 years old now)

Inko: I'm going to America because of my job.

Izuku: Ok

Me: Due to being the reincarnation of everyone in the Dragon ball universe he's extremely smart and know about everything that happened in the Dragon ball world.

Inko: Your smart enough to take care of your self. I'll send you money every week.

Izuku: Ok mom.

Me: It's been 10 years and Izuku is know as the strongest and smartest person in his school. Bakugo hated Izuku to the core because everyone liked him. Bakugo and his mom don't get along due to Bakugo having being way worse than cannon. Izuku told everyone his quirk is superhuman,healing and flight.

Mitsuki POV

I pulled up in my driveway coming back from grocery shopping and I saw a car I never saw before. I thought it was one of my husband's friends coming over so I ignored it. When I walked into the house I heard some moaning coming from upstairs. I quickly ran up stairs and saw my husband cheating on me with one of his co workers.

Masaru what's the meaning of this. He looked up and said he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore that I'm to old for his taste. I was pissed and sad at the same time but didn't do anything I ran out the house not knowing what to do anymore. I calmed my self down and thought about where I'm going to stay for tonight. I thought over it and decided to go to Inko house.J knew that she was I America but her son was still in Japan so maybe he could let me stay. I went to his house and knocked on the door.

No one POV

Izuku: Who is it??

Mitsuki: it's me Mitsuki

Izuku: *Opens the door* what happened to you

Mitsuki: My husband cheated on me with his co worker and I don't have any where to stay. So can I stay with you for tonight.

Izuku: Sure come in.

Mitsuki: thank you

Izuku: You can go in my mom's room and pick out any of her clothes

Mitsuki: are you sure

Izuku: Yea I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all.

Mitsuki: Thank you

Izuku POV
I always liked Mitsuki but due to her being married and her older than me I couldn't tell her how I felt about her. When I heard she her husband cheated on her I knew bakugo was involved in some way or another.

Mitsuki: Izuku is this ok on me