Envisage The Goddess

Envisage: envision something like your imagination, something you really want. Please drop your tears off in my blue mail box. Enjoy~
___________________________________

That's when you really understood the saying of books held up in history up until now.

There were two types of people in this world.

People like you, ordinary and plain. Yet the best person you could ever meet if you tried to.

Then there were people like her. People like her in which were mysterious, they frightened you.

"Did you hear that Y/n?" Shoto asked and didn't bother to look around, not having memorized any voices and not prepared for any combat.

You had the deepest of desires to play dumb. No I didn't let's keep walking. You were choking on your words like cotton balls were clogging your throat.

"Yeah it sounded like they were calling your name or something." Your voice drifted off as Eri hummed a little tune with giggles.

"Woah a ladybug!" She exclaimed as she saw the lucky dubbed red insect fly with barley visible wings.

The little girl always managed to place a ghost smile over your face. In fact she was exclaimed with much glee there was no other sounds blocking the way.

You couldn't hear the sound of footsteps.

"S-Shoto hey!" There was the same voice closing in.

At that you were certain it was a female. You sighed and stepped away just an inch further from Shoto and took Eri's tiny hand in yours.

Eri didn't care as she loved you so.

"Y/n-" "Don't 'Y/n' me. Be respectful and man up, talk to the girl." You whispered trying to stay cool. Man up here and then try do it in life. You knew you weren't one to talk.

You and Shoto paused the small walk as Eri played with her stick, both turning around.

It was a beauty.

A female with flowing blueberry colored hair all the way to her lower waist. Her eyes were two different colors, one was a carnation pink while the other was an ocean blue.

Her figure was the one you wanted on you. The one you envisaged since you could inquire to yourself.

"Shoto! It really is you! I knew it, unless you were another total stranger with the exact same hair. That would've been awkward for me." She was already very talkative and stood with much more confidence.

He lied. You internally thought wanting to let go of the feelings blurring inside of you.

Her voice was so smooth like a sweet singer everyone could love, so angelic.

The female was for sure taller than you, she probably stood just an inch under Shoto as you were a few below.

Her build was outstanding up close, you weren't ogling but you started to feel like curling up in a private blanket.

A goddess stuck in a human body. A lean build with still a little bit of healthy fat, a chest probably just like Momos or a bit smaller, her legs were strong just by the shape her leggings made curving on it.

"Freya?" Shoto asked with confusion showing on his face.

Usually he wouldn't show it, he would be stone cold but deep down be curious.

It's what's made his emotions special to you. Now their being brought out to the world, I'm happy that he's moving forwards. You thought of life as going up in an elevator.