prologue

Luke hemmings is a typical, australian teenage boy who would have his ups and downs in life, but suddenly today his whole life was going to change in a blink of an eye when he found out he was going to somewhere new where nobody knew who he was, what his pass was, and where he came from as if he was going to live on a whole new journey. Luckily his best friend calum hood who was an outgoing yet sweet, and somewhat weird guy was coming along to this new destination, aswell as his other best friend with the loud giggle and curly hair who was named Ashton. The three of them had yet to find out what this new school campus had for them.

AN: Okay so this is really short but yeah i just wanted to let you guys know tHAT ZOEY 101 IS THE BEST SHOW EVER AND CANCELLING IT MADE ME SUPER UPSET BECAUSE I ALWAYS ENJOYED SINGING THE INTRO,... Anyways luke is obviously going to take the role of zoey... michael would be chase and i don't really know who calum and ashton should play soo if any of you guys have suggestions then yeah i guess you could see them as that now. I hope mostly everyone has watched Zoey 101 because it's SOO cool I wish I could go to pca D: sigh anyways I'm really stoked for this new story!!