The Hole Within Rose

Arriving to Trost District, the place was in straight chaos. Buildings were on fire, rubles everywhere, TITANS everywhere, some soldiers who were trying to fight off the Titans and some getting killed in the process.

The girls stopped on a nearby rooftop to save gas, giving time for them to see who's still alive and needs help.

The saw a few nearby Titans and killed them then zipped off to look for those who are in need of assistance.

Zipping through the city at a fast pace without losing much gas, they noticed a  clock tower that looked pretty busted. "Let's enter there. I think I see some people!" Bijin alarmed. The twins nodded and changed their direction.

Entering the tower, they noticed a few Garrison soldiers with looks of our terror. Near them were supplies of filled gas tanks.

"What's going on? Why is there a full supply of gas with you. You are supposed to be helping the other scouts to refill their gear if it's close to emptying out!" Aella said, getting angry.

"T-Titans..everywhere!" A random female cadet said.

"Wha-" Aella was cut off my Ella yelling.

"look out!" Ella shoved Aella and Bijin along with herself to the side of the room seconds later, the sound of class shattering was heard.

It was Jean, Connie, Armin and the other characters who were here during this scene (Sorry but I can't remember who was there) had entered through the window.

Jean looked to see that the soldiers had the gas tanks. Out of anger, he punched a male cadet, yelling at him and the others for being too scared and getting the soldiers who had no gas left to fight, get eaten or killed by those beasts.

"Jean!" Ella yelled, getting his attention.

"Hey! What are you three doing here?! Gah never mind that! The colossal Titan smashed through the wall, destroyed the tanks and inviting more Titans here in the process. We lost Thomas, Mina, Eren and the others to them so we need all the help we can get." He said

'Mina's gone..? We were great friends..' Bijin thought.

'Yeager's dead? Not surprised. He was crazy from the start, saying that he was going to kill  all the Titans. He was bound to die at some point.' Aella thought, not caring about the death of her comrade.

"Right. We'll go kill those things to stall time while you guys refill up. We'll make sure not use much gas while fighting." Ella said.

"Let's go!" Aella commanded.

Later, they left again.

As they were zipping through the air, they noticed a certain Titan beating up one of its kind.
"..."
"...."
"....."
Once it finished killing the Other Titan, it moved onto the next, completely ignoring the 3 girls.

"So should we kill it or...?" Ella asked.

"Nah. Well at least not now. Let it kill the other Titans and then we'll or someone else will kill it." Aella answered.

                         (Meanwhile Jean)

"Those girls are somethin' else am I right?" Connie jokingly remarked, nudging Jean in the Process. Armin just sat there like the baby he is because Eren 'died'.

"Tch. Shut up Connie! Refill your tanks and let's go. We have other Titans to take care of." Jean said, blushing a little.

Minutes later, a giant shadow peered over the said boy and the others. He turned around to see 2 Titans watching them. Sinisterly with huge grins on their faces. It was an intense stare down. That is, until, I huge fist collided with one of the Titan's face, hitting the other one and both sent flying into the next building.

"What?!" Jean yelled in confusion.

(Back to the blondie's)

They killed as much Titans as they could before coming to a stop.

Aella knocked on her gas tank to see how much she has left. "I still have a lot of gas left." She then turned her gaze to Ella and Bijin. "What about you two?"

"I do too" Ella said

Bijin nodded.

"Alright. We should head back. We're not supposed to be here. We helped out as much as we can. Let's leave the rest to the Survey Corps" Aella zipped off at a fast pace. Her sister and friend following behind.

April/25/21