More than Missing Kids: Pt. 1

(For those of you who liked the "Who is in Control" one shot series, get excited because I have a new one shot series that's sort of an extension of that series. I'm sorry the structure of it is confusing! I hope you love the mystery, rom-com energy, you'll get more of it as more parts of this series come out.

Obvious trigger warnings of: profanity [because Dabi ;3], MILD violence [action scenes, minimal blood, maybe like one or two less important characters dying], and a few dirty jokes in between.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the love and support you guys have been giving this book! I love knowing that people enjoy my writing and my stories and appreciate it especially for books that I'm actually proud of <this one! *cough* this one!>. So thank you, my real ones/homosexual supporting cast, for that! <33

Now if the warnings doesn't bother you, read ahead! This part is much less intense since it's just the beginning though, so most of the warnings don't really apply here.)

Anonymous Emails, Oh My!

[PG-13 ENERGY]

"Princess, you can't sit at that desk forever." Dabi interrupted Jaclyn's train of thought. "I think I can." She remarked impulsively, glaring at him. A sigh escaped her lips as she clicked on the starred email, opening the anonymous message. "I'm sorry I got mad at you, but this is serious. Whoever wrote this email has intimate knowledge about what happened at the lab, Touya. They could get us arrested for trespassing and property damage.." She groaned. He pulled up a chair next to her and skimmed through it.

"But I thought Toga brought the kids to the station, flex tape explained everything to the police, you bailed Toga out, and I got away..." The usually emotionless villain recalled. "Yeah, well now this anonymous weirdo is threatening to turn us in if we don't do mercenary work for them. They want us to kill all of these guys for them, each on a specific day. If we don't do that as they say, thorough details of what we did is going to get released to the press." The pro hero rambled in frustration. "This is actually great, especially now that you're riled up-" Dabi grinned. "Excuse me?!" Jaclyn raised a brow. "No, no! That's not what I meant! You can get some good training out of this job, princess. While we do this pursuit for this guy, you can improve your attacks, make them more precise, get more experience." She nodded.

"I guess you're right, but I can't help but be curious about the 'what ifs' involved. What if the anonymous person changes their mind? What if we have to kill each other or something to stop the blackmail? What if-" "We take 'em out from the inside. You're overthinking this, princess. Owl eyes can do some hacking into this person's account, we find out who they are, infiltrate their data, and get rid of what they have on us." Dabi smirked at his idea. "I haven't said this in a while but Touya Todoroki, you're a mad genius." Jaclyn smiled in ecstatics and passionately pressed her lips against his.

"Are we gonna start now or later?" He asked teasingly and sat on her lap, his back facing the computer. "I have no idea." She answered simply.

Whoever was trying to mess with them was gonna get burned soon enough...