Chapter 1

(A/N: I'm very aware of this ship, please spare the comment section.)

He didn't know when, but he's began to take a liking into the known hero 'All Might'.
He always looked at Toshi for another lab rat he'd have to get rid of.

But when he actually laid a hit on him?

One For All had gotten stronger. And that made him smile.

" Never fear! For I am Here!!!"

Such a bland text he thought.

Maybe getting rid of Nana was a good idea.

He took note that Toshi didn't know what he looked like at all. while bring pulled away from her, he never truly got a clean look of AFO. And something like that made him grin again.

He had a plan for Toshi, and it sure as hell was an interesting one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you really positive about this?"

" More than ever!"

" But i've never been at a party before!"

" And that's why i'm positive about this!"

" Do Americans normally party like this?"

Dave opened the door that covered the blinding lights now being uncovered.

" C'mon, you'll be fine, trust me."

Dave grabbed Toshis hand, and begin to drag Toshi in the party.

Toshi was not much for parties, mainly because he's never been in one before. Most of his teenage years were spent on traing like wild fire.

The music that blasted through out the house almost hurt his ears, but he tried not to complain.

" Heeeeyyyy David! Glad to see you could make it pip!" A guy with messy blue and white hair had said. He passed Dave a bottle, which Dave gladlly took.

" I brought a good friend of mine over to have his first party."

" Really? Is small and skinny like you? it'd be no wonder why he'd be a good friend of........of......................Holy fuckin shit he's huge."

Toshi had no clear clue on what Daves friend said , but judgeing by the face he was giving, he was in awe.

" He's still learning english so he won't know what you say to him."

Toshi held out his hand to be polite, then afterwards ran at daves side.

" Americans are weird."

Dave laughed.

" You're part American remember?"

Dave grabbed one of the bottles that had sat on the cooler.

" Here, and relax! you're here to have a good time! Go have some fun! But if you ever wanna stop and go home, i'll gladly do that for you."

By then Toshi had given Dave a little nod and began trying to have a good time with those around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toshi was a bit tipsy but after a while he sat down on the tanned couch that sat in the back of the room.

" It's a ok party isn't it?"

Toshi turned to look at a man with ruffled white hair and dark red eyes.

" You speak japanese?"