4/20/2021

hi here people I came to tell you stuff I find that would be important for yall to learn.

Here I got this from a British youtuber which may sound weird but he carried good wisdom his name is Wilbur soot, yeah he is a MCYT but he said this in his video The Shoutiest Girl on Twitter (A Guide on how to be Unhappy), and he did this bit call A guide to how to be Happy he said, "If you are sad in life, if you're not having a good time right lets say you really really hate pork right or beef or chicken. Don't go to a grill. Don't go to a barbecue grill out. you know if you to go and purposefully trying to make people uncomfortable in order to film. It probably means you are a D**K "  

Meaning you should go and troll people to make them mad because you are a jerk and not only you are going to make them mad you are going to get sort of mad also because you are in a place which makes you made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also here is another thing I learn. If you are mad and just need to rewind try to find a calming song or a calming podcast to go and listen just to calm down an rewind. Thank you for reading this! Signing of Kinddeer (Nobody)