chapter one [short]

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐩
𝐑𝐢𝐩, 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩"

Y/n "Lucii" L/n was the first ever drill artist in Vale, or remnant at that. He was very famous, and infamous due to his satanic lyrics and actions. This cause many older huntsmen and huntresses to dislike him. That wasn't the case with the younger ones and the ones in training.

Y/n was heavily into crime and liked to boast about it in his songs and online. He likes to mention dead people's names, which really made him popular since no other artist had done this. It was usually just country and all that before Y/n.

Enough of all that, time to see what Y/n's up to.

[East edge of Vale]

Y/n stepped out of the bullhead, covering his eyes with his hand. His mask did help a small bit, but not by much. He looked around and eventually, his eyes landed on beacon tower.

Y/n was planning on a show but couldn't find anywhere to stay, fortunately, Ozpin said he could stay In an extra dorm he had Open. It was fucking weird how he was going to stay with a bunch of students but he didn't care, he needed to prepare for this show.

As y/n walked in, a few students saw him and began gossiping, mostly about his mask, but also about what he was doing here.

Y/n continued down, making his way towards Ozpins dick tower. He saw a team walking his way, and didn't really mind. A few kids knew him but it was mostly adults who listened to his music. As he walked closed, the one with red and black hair seemed to spot him, and her eyes widened with excitement.

"Oh my GOD AREYOULUCIIILOVEYOURMUSICANIPLEASEHAVEANAUTOGRAPH!?!?" She jumped up and down. Y/n looked down at her, tilting his head.

"Are you alright fam?" Y/n responded. She nodded furiously and held up a picture of him. He sighed and took out a marker, he signed his name and put the marker up. "You're one weird yute." He said and walked away.