Hello!

Welcome to the first part of this book.
Just so you are quite aware.

This is a one shot and short story book, I might also do some head cannons and scenarios
We'll see.

I'll make a quick note all the stories and put in this book will also be in my general one shot books as well currently I am a huge Friday night funken kick right now so this is what I mainly writing at this moment.

So here's a quick rundown of everything

Requests Are allowed

Here is what I'm willing to do.
LBGTQ
Polyamorous relationship
Yanderes
Lemons
Family relationship
Gender-bent
X readers
X OCs
Mods
AUs

Just so your aware with OCs please give me a detailed description of them and a reference sheets if you have one.

I am not a fast writer.
Or of the best one out there, I mostly do this for fun.

if you were requesting a specific idea please you give me a scenario or you're going to get something really random.

For a quick example

Someone request a girlfriend x reader

Quick edit: there are a few characters who I will never be making lemons for in this book, because these characters are acesexual.
And original creator has specifically said not too make NSFW of them.
Whitty being a prime example.

Without description I would probably make some thing small and cute like girlfriend and the reader going out to picnic dinner date or something like that.

But if you request like this: girlfriend X Reader
The Reader girlfriend's best friend and BF  broke up with her so the reader Beats up the ever living crap out of a BF ,then the reader confess that they like GF.

Then the story would be very different.

If you wanna lemon please specify gender and note I am not good at writing these. Well I do it yes.

I guess the last note is I'm willing to do all of the Friday night Funken character pump and skid Will probably be aged up in some stores,so ya.

Either way feel free to request!

Now... I need to drag over three one shots from my all one shots book.

But enjoy reading these storys!

(also a note I do not like A/N as their own pages in storys so they will always be at the bottom or top of the story, because frankly most of us don't care)