𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"FUCK" Eliza Fawley cursed as she stubbed her toe on her trunk. She was finally going back to Hogwarts today. And to say she was excited was an understatement.

Spending three months at 'home' was always torture for the Red headed girl.
She had to endure her parents ranting on and in about how muggleborns should be eradicated from the Wizarding World for having ' Dirty Blood'.

The Fawleys were a part of "The Sacred 28" which meant that they were a load of racist old gits. Eliza never agreed with her parents views on muggles and muggleborns. The last time she raised her voice against her parent's biased opinion she ended up with bruises and broken ribs. She never dared raise her voice at home after that.

Hogwarts was the only place she could call her home. She could not wait to get out of this Shithole and go back to Hogwarts.

Platform 9 And 3/4 was packed when Eliza got there. There were students, parents, siblings, and relatives everywhere. She saw parents hug their children and bid a tearful goodbye. Although she would never admit it out loud she wished even her parents would hug her goodbye and tell her how much they loved her and would be proud of her no matter what. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

"ELIZA" a sharp voice brought her out of her little daydream

"Yes, mother?" She replied monotonously

" Now don't do anything to embarrass us this year. If we find out that you are talking to any mudblood scum or filthy half-blood the consequences will be severe". Her mother said coldly.

"Yes mother I understand" she replied emotionlessly.

" Good we will see you in the Christmas holidays. Behave yourself". Her father said.

And with an audible pop Elijah and Matilda Fawley had left with so much as a goodbye.

She made her way ahead towards the train when she spotted a mop of brown hair she would recognize anywhere.

"CALLUM" she yelled. The brown-haired boy turned around and immediately a large smile formed on his face.

"ELIZA"  he yelled back with equal enthusiasm.

She immediately ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Looks like someone went soft during the breaks" he teased with a smirk.

"Shut up you part" she laughed and hit his arm lightly.

She leaned forward and stole the chocolate in his hand.

"Hey" he protested and tried to get his chocolate back.

" Sorry" she replied unapologetically her mouth full of chocolate.

" Merlin, why am I even friends with you?" He sighed.

"Because you love me" she replied louder than necessary attracting the stares of a few passerby's.

"Nothing to see here". " Go away," she said making a shooing gesture.

She looked over to see Callum checking his watch impatiently.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Ella when I see her". "She's exactly 5 minutes late". He said impatiently.

" What are you going to do Cal, shout Shakespearean insults at her"? She smirked.

"Haha very funny" He replied rolling his eyes.

"I wasn't trying but thanks". She sassed back.

Eliza scanned the platform when her eyes landed on an idiot: James Potter

But what she saw took her by surprise. Potter had a little girl about three or four years old settled on his waist. He was playing with her and making her laugh. The love and adoration he had for that girl was very visible to see.

" CAL! LIZ!" a voice shouted interrupted the scene before her eyes.

" Finally she arrives" Callum said in faux annoyance.

" Ella" Liz shouted excitedly and ran forward to embrace her best friend.

" Merlin I missed you" she sighed
" I missed you more" Ella replied

"Alright, I get it we all missed each other now if you two don't mind can we get on board the train before it leaves.

"Geez calm down Cal" the two girls replied together.

"Don't do that it's creepy" He said irritatedly.

"Do what?" The girls asked at the same time.

"That" He replied

"Cal stop being such a baby" the girls said laughing.

"Whatever" he said playfully

The trio made their way through the bustling crowd. They found their usual compartment and sat down. Callum took out a book from his bag and settled himself. Liz put her head on Callum's lap and rested her feet on Ella's lap. Ella lightly tickled her feet making the redhead giggle. Callum looked up from his book and smiled fondly at his best friends antics.

They were all happy now that they were together. They were each others family and nothing or no one can ever change that. They had an unbreakable bond that time would only strengthen. They were each others home.

Ten minutes later Eliza spoke up
" I'm gonna go look for the food trolley I'm starving". She said
" You dummies want anything?" She asked.

"Bertie botts, pumpkin Pasties and a Liquorice wand" Ella answered

"Chocolate frogs, chocolate frogs and chocolate frogs" Callum answered with a sweet smile.

Eliza mock saluted and left the compartment. She made her way through the train towards the trolley. She passed way too many hormonal teenagers than she should have. 

After a millennia of PDA she finally reached the trolley witch. She was proud of herself for enduring all that torture.

"How can I help you dear?" The trolley witch asked.

"Can I please have six chocolate frogs, two liquorice wands, one packet of Bertie botts and Droobles please?" she asked charmingly.

"Of course dear" the witch replied.
"That would be five galleons darling"

"Thank you so much" She answered

As she was making her way back to the compartment, she collided into something or rather someone..

...............................

Author's Note: Hey guys! So this is the first chapter. I wanted to give a glimpse of Eliza's character and the friendship between the trio. I know this chapter doesn't have a lot of James but don't worry he'll be making an appearance in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think. Have a great day (or night) ahead.
Love
Emyxx

............................

Disclaimer:  I don't own the Harry Potter universe or any character from the series. I only own my ocs. None of the pictures and gifs used in the story belong to me.