⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death

__________
___

(4689 words)

(4689 words)

It's been hours and still, I'm still bound on my lovely chair in front of Katsuki who's sleeping with cuff on his wrist that cancels his quirk.

And there is, Tomura-nee, staring at me as if waiting for me to do something. He really is waiting for me to do something. "Want some snack?"

"They might be poisoned... No thanks"

I was thinking of using the Wind to help me untie myself when Tomura suddenly approached and placed his Four fingers on the neck of the unconscious Katsuli. My eyes widened and glare at him.

"Ok... Ok... No funny businesses, got it" I growled staring straight into his eyes as he just smiled at me, warmly which made me tach and look away.

"Now now... If you want your friend to be alive, you will do everything we will say." He said making me pfft.

"That's not fair... Using someone to threaten me" I said as I showed them a smug smirk. "Cheater as always... Tomura-nee" he then suddenly pointed his finger at Katsuki's neck. I just took a deep breath and agreed.

"Damnit" I muttered Then he turned his back on us and sat on a barstool.

- Izuku's PoV -

The day after the Villain Attack it all went down. I was brought to a hospital close to the camp.

"I wonder If Kota's alright"
The door suddenly opened, and saw Denki peeking. "Midoriya looks like you're awake!"

He said then all my classmates entered my room.

"You see what's on the TV? THE MEDIA IS ALL OVER THE SCHOOL! "

"Look look! We bought a melon... A big melon! " Mineta said, trying to lighten the mood.. (Cutely)

"I caused so much trouble for you Midoriya" Tokoyami mumbled as I sighed.

"Nah. I'm the one who should be sorry... Is everyone here? "

"No Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious because of the gas. And Yaoyorozu received a terrible head wound so she's here in the hospital" Iida explained

"All, 15 of us"

"Because Bakugou is not here... And (Y/N).."