𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙

3rd Person POV

Y/n was sitting next to Naruto and Sasuke resting their head on the desk, trying to relax....until....

Thump

Thump

Thump

What was that? Is it a Elephant? Is it a earthquake?...

No.

Its Ino Yamanka and Sakura Haruno.

Y/n was surprised two humans could even make that much noise, yet was quite irked by it.

"IT'S MY TURN TO SIT NEXT TO SASUKE!" Ino screeched.

"NO WAY! MY TOE WAS...AT LEAST A CENTIMETRE IN FRONT OF YOURS!" Sakura shouts back, not stepping down. However, there was something off about her.

You admired how they could even shout this much without losing their voices. If you were able to do such a thing, who knows how much you'd be screaming right now.

They continued to fight but you weren't paying attention due to you zoning out. Suddenly, Naruto gets cornered by girls, trying to beat him up for kissing their 'SaSukE-kUn'.

What?...

Who's trying to hurt him!?

Suddenly a dangerous aura surrounds you, angry your only friend is being cornered by some weak girls.

You've always hated females...

It wasn't even Naruto's fault that he got pushed into kissing some duckass, emo-looking weirdo!!

Naruto, realising this sudden emotion change, starts to pat Y/n's head, which instantly turns Y/n back to normal with a sparkly aura.

Suddenly, Iruka, the class teacher, comes inside and begins to announce our teams after settling everyone down. "One team will be having four people...this is due to uneven numbers and it's the Hokage's request!"

A couple excited cheers where heard, while some people groaned.

"I HAVE A BIGGER CHANGE AT BEING IN SASUKE-KUN'S TEAM!!" A random female screeched, irking many of the other females in the class.

"HUH?! SASUKE-KUN WILL BE ON MY TEAM!!" Another yelled.

"Silence!!!" Iruka commanded, fed up with all the fangirls yelling 24/7.

"I hope I get Y/n! I always pretend to like Sasuke just so Ino would keep talking to me....but I really like Y/n! I don't get why civilians call them a freak!" Sakura thought to herself with a slight frown.

"I hope I get Sakura-chan and Y/n! I don't want Sasuke though...ANYONE BUT HIM!" Naruto thought to himself with a wide and goofy smile.

"Hn...this is a waste of time....I just hope not to get into a four person team. I don't need people holding me back." Sasuke thinks to himself, not wanting to deal with fangirls.

".....Team Seven will include Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and L/n Y/n..." Iruka-sensei informs the class of the four-person team.

Many girls started complaining.

"Sakura?!! She's so annoying! Why does she get to have Sasuke-kun!!" A girl began to huff.

Ino stayed silent as she heard her ex-best friend get slandered.

Another girl hummed in agreement with the other girl, "Yeah! Have you seen her forehead??!"

"Quiet!" Iruka irked, the class finally quieting down.

Everyone in the newly formed Team Seven seemed to have mixed reactions to this.

Sasuke seemed to have no reaction, despite being inwardly upset about having an annoying dobe, a fangirl, and some quiet heterochromiac.

Sakura was fangirling, but annoyed Naruto had to be here to ruin everything.

Naruto was really happy, but slightly irked Sasuke was in the group.

Y/n had no outward reaction, just slightly amused and glad they had Naruto; their one and only friend.

TBC...