Thanks for Letting Me Give Every Part of Myself to You

So this was just a little thought that came into my head, um pls dont mind spelling or grammar mistakes I wrote this at like 4am.

This is also crossposted on ao3 with the same title!!

Jungkook whines as Jimin stalls his thrusts, stopping with his hips flush againt the youngers. Jimins in so deep, it kind of tickles.

Curious, Jungkook looks down to where they're connected, eyes tearing up a bit more at what he sees, overwhelmed. There, on his lower abdomen, Jimins cock is protruding from its sheath inside, so far in making an outline in his skin.

So In awe of the new sight, Jungkook's right hand travels down to feel over it. He whimpers as his hand feels every edge of the outline.

Jimin notices and smirks, "can you feel hyung in your stomach, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook nods, a few stray tears falling.

Jimins fingers then move over Jungkook's, trying to feel the bulge of his dick in his lover too

"Yeah? Right here baby?"

Jungkook stays quiet, too caught up in the feeling, but his cock answers for him, leaking more pre-cum as his hyung talks sweetly to him.

Jimin starts thrusting again, a slow even pace, trying to make Jungkook feel all of it. The boy starts moaning softly, some cutting off into little quiet sobs as he cries from the good feelings in his lower body.

"How is it, love?" Jimin asks, eyes flickering from where Jungkook's stomach repeatedly bulges, up to his face.

" 'S deep," Jungkook barely manages to say.

"How deep, love?"

"R-Really deep-" he cuts off into a whimper.

More tears fall from Jungkook's eyes as Jimin continues thrusting in. The younger loving how deeply connected they are, his hyung touching parts he didn't even know were possible to reach. And god, it felt so fucking nice, so nice to have the person he loves and trusts the most touching literally every crevice of his body where no one else can.

Only Jimin can explore this part of him, explore this deep. The connection unlike anything he's had with anyone else before. Something about that makes his heart flutter, his one true love, his soulmate, his best friend, the one he puts all his faith in, being the only one to know these parts of him, to touch and memorize them over and over again.

"Wish we could be like this forever, hyung."

"Like what, baby?"

"This deeply connected, all the time. Love it so much, hyungie."

Jimin's heart stutters at that, how can his boyfriend say something so sexual and hot, yet so romantic and soft at the same time. Warmth blooms in his chest and it makes him want to give Jungkook more.

He quickens his pace a bit, purpose obvious.

"Can hyung come inside, baby?"

Jungkook gasps at that, eyes locking with his lover. They've never really done it before, never really talked about it till now. Jimin always coming in a condom or on his stomach.

But now, it was raw, he would feel every bit of Jimin, feel every drop of his seed inside him.

"P-Please hyungie, w-wanna feel your c-cum inside," he sobs.

A few more thrusts while feeling over Jungkook's stomach, and ropes of his creamy warm seed shoots inside him. Jungkook feeling it so deep in his tummy. He looks down, the outline protruding a bit more at the add of his hyungs cum.

The sight alone is enough to make the younger finish with a cry, holding onto Jimins forearm.

A few moments pass and Jimin starts pulling out, but Jungkook stops him.

"N-No hyung, please stay, duh-don't wanna stop being connected," he says desperately, tears almost starting up again.

"Shh, shh baby. Hyung isn't going anywhere, 'm right here," Jimin accentuates as he pushes back in.

Jungkook's gaze softens again, worry leaving him, seeming content.

Jimin turns them over, both laying on their sides while Jungkook cockwarms his hyung. The younger absent mindedly starts rubbing over the bulge again, feeling a bit of his hyung's warm cum moving around in his belly.

Jimin intertwines his hand over his, feeling over it together.

"Look so pretty like this my big boy. So beautiful with hyung's cock and cum outlining in your stomach so deeply."

Their eyes meet.

"You feel s'good in me hyungie."

"Yeah? How so, Jungkookie?"

"So warm... you're so so deep," he says, voice getting slightly high pitched from the overwhelming sensations.

Jimin caresses Jungkook's thigh, "Hyung's gonna try to go deeper, ok?"

He then starts lifting Jungkook's thigh up to his chest. He pushes his hips up, going impossibly deeper into Jungkook. The younger really feeling the difference. He didn't even know it was possible to reach this far into him.

"H-Hyungie," Jungkook whines.

The boy tries to push back, intoxicated by the fact that only Jimin gets to touch his most hidden parts, parts he himself hasn't even reached.

Jungkook's hands go around Jimin's neck as he continues to cockwarm him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he cries as Jimin begins to grind slowly into him.

"Shh, I know baby, I know." He presses a kiss to his neck. "Hyung loves you too, so so much," Jimin replies, love oh so evident in the elders voice.

He didn't know what he'd do without Jungkook, his baby bun, his angel, his light, his world. And being able to share intimate moments with him like this made Jimin so, so grateful. How was he so blessed with a human being as beautiful as his big boy, his sweet sweet Jungkookie.

Jimins eyes glass over at the overwhelming feelings too. He leans in, presses his lips onto his baby's, and the tears fall.

Hope y'all enjoyed, even if it was short. Give feedback if u can!! or just comments in general pls!