stage play

a day later Candice got famous for saving peoples lives with the mask when she placed the mask on her face it painfully fuses her face and reshapes her body and rapidly ages her into a bimboish 20 year old and now she is doing a stage play for her fans she was getting ready.

" alright!" said Candice putting her coat on then grabbed the mask.

" you can do this!" Candice sighed.  " try not to scream from the pain...." she placed the mask on her face  she cringed in pain trying not to scream she kept her  balance her bones reshaped then she clutched her stomach in pain.  still she tried not to scream her fat went away. 

" uuugh oow...." candice cried as her body reshapes then spins around.  

the stops spinning then goes to the stage.

" HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO MY FRIENDS!" Candice smiled.

the crowed cheered at Candice she smiles. " ok ok can you do this?" she asked as she took her eyes out the crowed gasped in shock. 

" ooor this?" Candice asked  pulling a rope a panino falls on her flattening her she gets up one of the crowd faints. " OR........this?" she asked getting a helium tank inflating herself like a balloon she lifted off the ground.   

Candice deflates into her normal size the crowed clapped. 

" thank you thank you!" said Candice. " im sorry i have to leave buuut see you next week!" she left she took the mask off she grunts in pain as she pulls it off she finally gives it a another good strong pull she cried in pain she got it off she goes home. 

she takes a nap in her bed then a scream boomed outside she wakes up in a panic.

" Alex!" Candice cried  she got her mask and puts it on. 

" ow uugh!!! oh!!!! aaaaaagh!!!!!!" cried Candice as her bones break , her body reshaping ,   her voice changing she begin to spin around.  

she stopped and went outside seeing alex with a hooded girl.

" let alex go...." Candice said. 

" haha you wish!" a familiar voice said it was amber heard candice gasped in horror.  

" no....no!!! this cant!!!!" Candice cried.