Glorified Replacment 🍈

You know what replacement means I'm sure. Glorified: someone unexceptional. I'm so into this for pain good lord. Slight suggestive themes. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Play the script.

Girlfriend. Your mind finally grasped the truth that you didn't want to believe in.

That melancholy feeling never escaped, it never ceased to amaze you about how much rejections you would get in the day.

The feeling that you were unworthy to call yourself a human being, born into this society, this humanity that accepted you.

You didn't want to be in the center of the ring, but you were the center of the issue after all.

Everyone's eyes, every single one of your same aged classmates faced you.

You saw multiple matching pairs of different eyes in every direction you scouted. Stay calm, pretend to be speaking in front of the class. There's no such thing as eyes. Multiple attempts at making yourself feel comfortable, each failing endlessly.

Not for a split second did anyone's eyes leave your every move, you were convinced they knew the pacing beat of your heart each second went by.

"I-I uh." You couldn't spill anything out, the atmosphere felt dizzy like you were in the middle of fainting.

Any way your head turned you saw a gaze from friends, they matched foes more precisely.

Each ones eyes were filled with a burning passion for your neglected soul, even the sweetest kids like Midoriya and Iida seemed to be judging you.

It looks could kill, you would've been shot and stabbed by each of them.

The girls. You thought meeting eyes with Mina and Momo, their heads winded with inexcusable actions, unexceptional staring in uncaring for you.

Her quirk must be everyone turning on me, or maybe I'm just that much of a disappointment. Your stomach began to bubble with the deadly stares.

The mush tension traveled up your throat making you hold in a gag. It was so easy to go just that, all it took was to bite your tongue.

More pain wouldn't hurt. You almost felt like making an incision on your tongue just to feel the blood seal into your mouth with a decent taste.

The gaging wouldn't quit on its own, you had to keep it in still having every colored eyeball on you.

Expect for the one person that was the real center of turbulences. Shoto was the clear one who made a mistake on the situation, and yet you were to pay for another consequence of a person.

Your stomach bubbled even more making you finally feel the water you drank for breakfast, actual meals and food weren't satisfying your stomach, crawling back up pulling on your throat.

"I-I need to be excused." You held your mouth in which your words were barley audible, standing up in your chair and hitting your side making your balances stand tumble a bit.

Like a magnet your eyes went to Shoto and saw that his hands weren't reaching out. I need to stop relying on him to chase after me, he isn't going to save me. You cracked your ankle in a harsh way, feeling your bone scratch in illness.

Silas, the new boy, was so tempted to go for you. Seeing as everyone was staring he didn't want the attention and watched in terrible horror for you.

Freya wasn't afraid to talk. "Oh I'm sorry I must've said something wrong." A piece of her long blue hair fell over her face in which showed a soft pout.