Chapter 1: Vegan McDonalds

"Y/n!"

I heard a voice extremely close to me. It was too hard to make out who, I couldn't think from all the spinning in my head. I felt a sudden grasp on my shoulders and I regained some of my consciousness, "Y/n! Look at this, quick!"

Slowly opening my eyes I saw my best friend Herobrine next to me shoving a bright light into my face. I groaned but opened my eyes and let it focus on the screen in front of me. I looked at the picture, then at Herobrine. He stared back at the photo for another second before bursting into laughter.

"Y/n, Senpapi is in our town! They're moving around here, let's go find them!" he said in between laughs. I, however, did not feel like getting off the couch. "Why are you so moody? Is this not exciting?"

"I was napping because I had a headache and you come bursting into my house with extremely stupid news."

"Senpapi is not stupid! Senpapi-chan is such a soft boy, how could you not love them?!"

After roaming the town square for a while, we decided to take a break and get some food. Herobrine wanted some food from Vegan McDonalds so I followed him. Right when we were gonna order, Herobrine turned around to me but stared blankly. Was he okay?

"Uh, Herobrine?" I waved my hand in front of his face and he flinched.

"Oh uhm, right. Let's order," he turned around and awkwardly ordered his food, and we stepped aside to wait.

Herobrine suddenly turned to me and whispered, "Y/n, I see SenPAPI!" I whipped my head to the side and looked around. There I saw a figure in the corner who looked like Senpapi. It was Senpapi. THE Senpapi.

"Order #57!"

I quickly grabbed our food, almost spilling it, and rushed to a table nearby out idol. By surprise, Senpapi had noticed movement behind them and turned to see what was happening.

"Hi?" they said with slight confusion in their voice. Herobrine and I looked at each other for a moment then realized we were creepily watching Senpapi.

"Oh my god, hi uh, I'm sorry, it's just that.. that y-you're Senpapi. We're big fans," Herobrine covered his face in embarrassment and turned away, leaving Senpapi to look at me.

"I'm Y/n, and you're, well, Senpapi," I felt weirded out by the tension in the air. Senpapi was really sus though, we talked about stuff and ate. Then we said our goodbyes.

"Herobrine, Senpapi might be the imposter. They were a bit sus when we were talking, they kept on looking at my feet."

"Nonsense, you silly goose. You're just hallucinating or something. You're so silly," Herobrine seemed a bit off as well, as if he was drunk.

We parted ways and left to go back home. On the way back, I couldn't stop thinking about different things that Senpapi could be plotting. I felt my face burning with anger and strangers staring as I clenched my teeth and punched the air. I hated Senpapi.