1

Kazuhara Rina pov:

*Around the time Megumi meet Yuji for the first time*

I'm walking around the school with my friend for the courage test. I don't get why they do this kind of stuff. Sigh. Is it fun? It's not scary for me.

They don't see the real thing. It's been two week since I transfer here in Tokyo. Ikr? Who does this kind of stuff just two week after getting into high school? I don't get them lol.

"Rina? Why?", my friend, Midori asked. "Nah it's nothing. Can't we just go back now? There's nothing here". I sigh. "Ohoho~ you must be scared huh?" ,an annoying senpai who's responsible for this test tease.

I sigh again. Whatever. We walked some more. We're near the stairs. I guess we gonna go upstairs? Sigh.

'Kreeeeh'. What? Is it them? Oh no. I don't know anything to ward them off. Since I was small, I can see and hear them. I don't know what they are. I just call it them. It's kind of like a ghost? Spirit?

Oh no crap it's not the time for this. I gotta get us out of here. From the thing I sensed, it's big. The kind that can attack people directly!

"Guys we gotta get out of here". "Why~? I thought you're not scared?". Sigh if we're safe, I'll punch this guy in the gut. "It's not the time for this! It's dangerous!". Two of my classmates laugh.

"Come on there's no such stuff",one of them said. I can only pray that it's not strong. I can't ward them but I can still fight them if it's not that strong.

The 5 of us finally reach the stairs. Then, I got a good look at that thing. It's big almost 2 meter, with one eye and sharp teeth. Seems like it walk with 4 leg but judging from the size, it'll be slow.

It let out a howl. From the sound of it, the other 4 that's with me can see it. All of them are terrified and none can move.

Well none except for me. Luckily it's only one. If there's two—'Skriieeeekk'. Damn! That's two! And it seems like the speed type! "Run! Quick" I said to the others. The three guys quickly run. Midori can't seem to muster her strength.

"Midori! Quick!". "Ri-rina..I.. I can't move..." She looks like she's gonna burst out crying any second. I quickly took her arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. I lift her leg kinda like a princess carry and dash.

Honestly our situation is kind of bad. We're on the second floor and the other stairs is at the other end of the corridor. I hope the speed type can't catch up, I am kinda fast.

'Skriiieeek'. Fuck nevermind! "Hey Midori can you move now?" If she can, I can stall for time while she makes it through the gate. She shook her head. "I'm sorry Rina i'm sorry...". I smile trying to reassure her. "It's okay. I won't leave you. Don't worry".

I quickly dash to a classroom. I put Midori down. "Where are you—" "Don't worry, I'm just gonna punch that speedy guy". "It's dangerous! Let's just hide here until it passed off". We can't.. no, I can't.. for some reason, they know where I am. Hiding won't work.

But how do I explain? "Fret not, if the big guy didn't catch up, I can beat that speed guy". I try to reassure her. She fell silent but then she nodded softly. I pat her head.

I walk to the corridor and taunt that thing. "Hey you speedy! I'll play with ya!". Then I dash off to its left and throw a punch, it quickly fly to my back and head bump my left rib.

Weak. Because it's small, it got speed, fortunately not power. Heh. I quickly catch it and try to tear it off. But then it let out a loud scream. Not the kind of last-word-scream, but more like calling for help.

Help? Crap! A large shadow suddenly covering the moonlight from my back. I get a feeling that if I turn, I'm gonna die. I quickly dodge. A good call as the punch the big guy throw easily crack the floor.

What to doo. Crap! Shit! I don't have a boyfriend yet! Ugh. 'Clank'. One of the window from the corridor suddenly smashed by a guy. He suddenly appear in front of me.

"Mustard leaf?". Huh? Mustard?