~ thirty four ~

~ four months later ~

"Make sure to study for next weeks test!" The teacher called out to the class as everyone packed up their things. Enola Holmes released today. September twenty third. And every single person in the school is posting about it.
I mean if I told you the amount of times I've seen random pictures of me and Louis popping up on kids Instagram, you'd be surprised.

It's like we have our own mini paparazzi. In reality however, they're just trying to get noticed.
I throw my backpack over my shoulder before walking towards the door of the classroom, earning a few stares from kids.

The last few days of filming were great. After me and Louis kissed, nothing was awkward anymore. We filmed the kiss scene no problem, and then I filmed all the little scenes with Helena, and wrapped it up within around three or four days.

Then we all went back to our homes, which I got to ride with Louis again, and for the rest of the summer I've been hanging out with Jess and Louis. And a few other kids too.

I make it to my locker, twisting the lock to my passcode before opening it up and grabbing out my umbrella. It's pouring outside today.

"Boo," I feel arms wrap around me from behind and a face burrows itself into the crook of my neck.
"Shit Louis that almost gave me a heart attack!" I chuckle and turn around to give him a quick hug.

He smiles and hugs me back.
"How was your day darling?" He asks me and slowly let's go so I can finish packing up.
I shrug and close the door to my locker, before grabbing onto his hand and walking towards the exit with him.

"Meh."

He furrows his brows and looks into my eyes.
"Meh? That's all I get?"
I chuckle a little bit and rub the back of his hand with my thumb.
"Well I have a hell ton of homework and-"

"Y/n?"

I stop walking and turn around. Louis does too.

Connor gives me a sheepish grin, staring at my hand locked in Louis'.
"What do you want now Connor?" I sigh and step a little closer to Louis, holding his arm with my other hand.
"I heard your movie is releasing today?"

The second bell rings, indicating that the busses are leaving. I'm getting a ride back with Louis.
"You heard correct."

He looks down and sighs a bit before looking back up at me.
"Do you wanna hang-"

"Sorry bud," Louis interrupts, "She's already got plans."

I look Connor dead in the eyes with zero interest, and the boy quickly scoffs and turns around.
"Whatever."

I close my eyes for a split second and squeeze onto Louis' hand tighter.
"Dick head," he mumbles under his breath and I can't help but laugh a little.

The boy throws me a wink and then continues walking, trailing me along with him.
But once again, we get stopped. This time it's better however...

"Y/n!" I hear Jess call out and run over to me with her bag. When she sees me and Louis holding hands, she quickly snatches mine away and rolls her eyes.
"Louis you know that me and y/n are married. Stop trying to steal my girl."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 ~ ✰☽ 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 🎉