Truth Be Told - A Greyson Chance One Shot Love Story

Truth Be Told - One Shot GC Imagine

[YN] and Greyson are best friends since the first time they started breathing. Their parents are neighbors since they're young. [YN] and Greyson were born on the same date. But they are not the type of 'bestfriends' who always help each other. [YN] is the boss. She always want to be followed by Greyson. [YN] never listen to Greyson. [YN] always wants all the attention is in her.

[YN]'s POV

"Greyson! Would you mind to come with me? I uhm going to watch a movie. It would be boring if I'll watch it alone. Please?" I asked my bestfriend. 

"Uhm, I would love to but I'm tired" Greyson muttered. I KNOW HE'S LYING

"GREEEY! YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO ME! IF YOU DO, I WON'T TALK TO YOU FOR 5 DECADES" Well, If we're still alive that time. What I mean is forever 

"FINE!" Greyson sighed but he's not smiling at all. I think he's not happy with his decision.

"Okay, pick me up at my house at 6 PM

"Shut up. First, You're the one who's forcing me to come with you. I don't like it at all because I want to sleep right now. Second, You're telling me that I'm gonna pick you up at your house at 6?!?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!" He said rolling his eyes. Oh he's so cute when he's mad. 

"Okay, If you don't want then don't let's just meet at the movie theater at 6" I said pouting my lips 

Greyson's POV

Yeah, she's my best friend at all. So I should give her everything she wants. He doesn't even listen to my opinions. I sometimes don't like her because of that. It's so annoying, actually. 

I went upstairs to fix myself. I wore a black skinny jeans, a t-shirt that says "never give up" and of course, my black pair of converse. Then I went down to kiss my mom on the cheek and bid my goodbye then I went directly to the movie theater. It's already 6 but where in the world is [YN]?

"Hey Grey, You're early! Oh here's your ticket." [YN] said handing me the ticket. 

Oh there she is holding 2 boxes of large popcorns, 2 large colas, 2 burgers, 2 boxes of nuggets, 2 bottles of water and 4 boxes of cookies. OHMYGOD!!! SHE CAN EAT THAT ALL? 

"[YN] are you serious? I thought we're going to watch a movie? But I think you'd rather go to an eat-all-you-can restaurant." I said. Well, seriously this girl is like a sumo wrestler.

"Grey, I'm hungry ya know! Well Let's just eat all of these inside. C'mon!" She said dragging me to the movie theater

As we went inside, there's only a few people there so we chose to sit at the back...

I'm not really watching the movie. I was just staring at her. Is she really serious about this? She's gonna eat 'em all? OHMYGOSH!!

"Greyson, why don't you just help me eat these all?" She asked. See? She can't eat it all. Sigh. What a grumpy girl.

"If I help you, Trust me, I'm going to be fat once we get out of this cinema." 

"Okay. Your choice."

THIS GIRL IS VERY GRUMPY. But still I love this girl. What? yeah as a bestfriend I mean.

**

One day, [YN]'s forcing Greyson to sleep over at their house but now, Greyson disagreed about it. 

"Greyson, why? YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO ME!" She yelled. Why do she always force me. Feeling Princess. I'm starting to hate her already. I've never had a GREAT time on my life because of this stupid rooster.