𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠

Wills pov-

Hi my name is William Byers but pretty much everyone just calls me Will for short. I live in Hawkins Indiana with my mom Joyce Byers and my older brother Jonathan Byers. Almost every night I go to my friend Mike's house to play Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) with him and my other friends Dustin and Lucas, or at least we used to until Mike met El. I don't understand why their only concerns are having girlfriends it just doesn't make sense! Anyways, I'm about to ride my bike over to Mikes house so me and him and the others can get ready to go to the movies together.

Third Person pov-
"Mom I'm going over to Mikes we're gonna go to Starcourt to watch a movie!" Will shouted as he put his shoes on.
"Ok sweetie have fun and please be careful!" Joyce shouted back.
"I will, bye mom!" Will ran out the door and hopped onto his bike. He rode his bike over to Mikes house and saw Dustin and Mike and Lucas and Max and... El.

Wills pov-
El is coming?! She's never come to the movies with us before! She's probably gonna be making out with Mike the whole movie it's disgusting!

Third person pov-
Will walks up to them.
"Umm hi el..." Will says with a blank stare.
"Hi." El says smiling at Will.
"So uh... why are you here? We usually don't go with you." Will said a little frustrated that she was coming.
"Max convinced Hopper to let me come." El said while smiling over at Mike. Will saw her smiling over at him and had a disgusted look on his face. Max notices.
"Is something wrong or are you just gonna keep staring at her like that?!" Max said to Will. Will rolled his eyes and walked towards Mike.
"Hi Will!" Mike said smiling down at Will.
"Hi Mike :)" Will said smiling back at him.

Wills pov-
Mike has the best smile I have ever seen! He has the softest skin I have ever touched. His eyes are a beautiful hazel brown color and when the sun hits them just right they shine brighter than any diamond out there! His hair is soft and fluffy and I just want to run my fingers through it! I'm not exactly sure why I feel the way I do around Mike but I just can't help it.

Mikes pov-
Wills so fucking cute :) wait what- why am I feelings like this about him? I'm dating El, it doesn't make sense! I think I love Will more than I love her, but how?! He is so beautiful I just want to kiss his soft sweet lips and feel him all over! What the hell, I don't know why I feel like this for my best friend but I can't let anyone find out :(

Third person pov-
"So... are we gonna go or not?" Max said lifting her brow.
"Yes, let's go!" Lucas said as they all got onto their bikes and rode off. They started to ride really fast over a bumpy road.
"I bet I can go faster than you!" Will said smiling at Mike.
"Not a chance!" Mike said back as the two boys started racing ahead of everyone. They had both gotten far from the others when Will hit a pothole and went flying off of his bike skinning his knee and his forehead.
"WILL!!!!" Mike yelled as he turned his bike around and rode over to Will.
"Will are you okay?!"
"Y- yeah I'm fine. OUCH!" He said holding onto his knee.
"Holy shit Will your forehead is bleeding, here let me clean it." Mike took his shirt sleeve and wiped away the blood dripping down Wills face.
"Thanks Mike." Will said smiling up at Mike.
"You're welcome." Mike said smiling back down at Will. The two boys locked eyes. They slowly started to lean in looking down at each others lips.
"There you guys are!" Dustin yelled riding over to them with the others behind him.
"Get up! Let's go we're almost there!" Max said lifting Will and Mike up. They got back onto their bikes and followed the others to Starcourt mall.