| Chapter 1 : The Beginning |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🌙🌙🌙~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

An apartment complex that shines with the evening sun like any other day. A few trees flowing with the wind.

A park in the center of the apartments stood in place of everything, with monkeys bars and slides. Two sibling's can be seen in the middle of the park.

The older sibling had dark curly green hair with bright green eyes but his eyes weren't so bright as ever. He had tears rolling down past his cute freckles while gripping the edge of his shirt, looking scared.

The younger twin looked almost the same as his brother, instead of green hair, he had pale white hair. The young boy can be seen clenching his fists' with so much fear and anger, while glaring to the scene in front of him.

They were both behind a boy that had a bruised arm and tears in his eyes. The siblings stood behind him protectively from the dangers in front of them. The green haired boy spoke with a whimper coming out of his lips.

"That's mean, Kacchan," he quivered in his voice. The other sibling starts to speak with a hint of anger in his voice, "Can't you see he's crying?!"

The older twin starts to put his fist up as he shook in fear. He started shouting, "If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!"

The three other boys their age looked at them with confusion. The boy in the middle had light blonde spiky hair with crimson red eyes, one might think he looked like a Pomeranian.

The confusion of 'Kacchan's' face into a smirk as his two other friends started to turn on their quirks with the same smirk as him. "Even though you're Quirkless... you're pretending to be a hero, Deku and Muyo?"

He smiles curled into a wicked grin and began to glare at them furiously at the twins. 'Deku' gets scared and panics, making him squeak as he started to take steps back in fear. 'Muyo' gets in front of his brother trying to defend him by shouting at 'Kacchan.' "Leave us alone Kacchan!"

'Kacchan' and his friends rush towards them with their quirks activated, ready to fight them. 'Muyo' then gets ready to defend while 'Deku' gets frighten at the sight of them, when they began to run closer to them.

—————————————
~🌙🌙🌙~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

The siblings lay on the ground full of bruises as we see 'Muyo' face looking upset with tears.

'All men are not created equal...'

'Muyo' lies on the ground full of pain while looking at the sky, hoping for something to happen... something to help him... something to save him.

'...This was the reality I learned about this society at the young age of four...'

10 years later have lasted since then and the twins never stopped giving up hope. They both were running on the sidewalk in anticipation to not miss the big battle. 'Deku' smiled at the thought of wanted to see the battle while 'Muyo' looking at his brother with excitement.