Chapter:One

Before we start, just wanna clear this out.

~You~

Y/N Walker

Gender: N/A

Age: 17

Quirk: electronic

The user is able to control electronics such as tables, computers, phones and televisions. The user can teleport through them, change the channels(Apps), turn them off and on, drain their battery(Recharge them if the user had drained a different electronic) and lastly the user can send out static and change the volume of the static they send out.

~Your father~

Pro hero: Soundwave

Levi Walker

Gender: Male

Age: 45

Quirk:

Allows the user to be able to send loud sounds to paralyze their opponent though the sounds effect the user, the sounds can vary from music to high pitched screeches depending on the user's emotions

~Your other father(Who's dating Levi)~

Pro hero: metallic

Alec Jones

Gender: Male

Age: 40

Quirk: Metal

This quirk allows the user to be able to control metal, either mold it into a circular ball or a sharp knife. Though the user must have metal on them or the power will take iron from a human/animal's body.

~Your twin brother~

Tanner Walker

Gender: Male

Age:17

Quirk: Teleportation

The user is able to teleport within 30 meters of their original spot, if overused the user can be teleported to an unknown location.

(You have a mix of your fathers quirk (The static sound) your mother's quirk( Teleportation) and your grandmother's quirk ( Television/ she can change the channels of the television) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stare at the large house, this is the first time you'd be staying with your father after your mother had passed. You've been living with your grandparents until they've gotten sick and couldn't take care of you anymore, though you were excited to meet your new dad. Of course your parents separated after your father came out as gay, that only really affected your brother since he and your mother were homophobes. So he is currently staying with his friends until he can save up for his own apartment, though you didn't mind being away from him. "Y/N was it?" A ravenette walked out of the house, he wore a mental suit.

"Hi, yes You must be my new dad?" You said, though it sounded like a question. "Yup, i just made some tea. We can sit out here and get to know each other if you'd like?" He offered to which you agreed, smiling at the adult. This part of town looked setchy, a strangely large house sat across the street,it looked like billionaires would live there. He led you to a set of outside rocking chairs, there were three all in a circle. You sat in on, as Alec went to go get the tea and your father.

You gently rocked back and forth, taking out your phone. You drained the battery on the phone, watching the bright beam of light connect your fingertips to the phone. You recharged the phone and looked around,slowly putting the phone down when you noticed a blonde male watching you. He wore a plague mask and a suit, Your eyes met and you awkwardly waved. He blinked and walked into the neighboring house, you shrugged if off.

Alec and Levi walked out of the house, holding cups of tea and a plate of cookies. "Y/N, have you thought of being a hero when your older?" Levi asked, he's been pushing you to become a hero since you were ten. "No dad...I don't know what i want to be" He answer honestly, you can hear him sigh before he takes your hand. "Sweetheart, I know your mother's death was hard for you but you need to think about it...You quirk gives you so much potential, hell you could probably link to villain's T.vs" He explained gently, you stared at him before shrugging. "Babe, don't force them. They'll be what they want" Alec rubs his boyfriend's shoulder, Levi sighed and nodded before ruffling your hair.

"I'll be proud of you no matter what, just...please don't be a villain." he asks, you nod. "Course dad, Alec you make really good tea" You complement, sipping on the hot beverage. "Thank you, such a sweet girl/boy" He grins, happy that you like his tea. Once you finished your tea you excused yourself, Alec showed you to your room. It was the size of a normal living room, your favourite color painted onto the walls, a large bookshelf on one side while a king sized bed sat against the wall on the opposite side, a television sat against the wall on a table between your bed and bookshelf, a desk right beside the door and lastly a beige circular rug laid on the floor.

"Woah, it's so big: You whispered, sitting on the soft bed. "Thank You Alec" he nodded and left you be, heading down to clean the dishes. You quickly shut your blinds once you realized they looked directly into your neighbors room, it would be very weird if you saw him changing or he saw you changing especially when he looked older than you though it'd be the same if he was the same age as you. Hopefully you could make a few friends around the block, and normal people too.