MY NIGHT WITH TYGA

Hi my name is Emily and I am 19 years old. I live in Australia an my dream is to see Tyga one day. You might be thinking who the fuck is Tyga? TYga is hot singer he is rapper he is the sexiest man in the world. My best friends name is Tyler. She loves Tyga to but not as much as I love him. It is a beautiful Saturday and I have lots of plan with Tyler. So here is the story how I meet Tyga. "Mum I'm going to Tyler's house and i am coming home late" screams Emily. "Ok love you" replies her mum. Emily went to Tyler's house and they went for a shopping and had lunch together. Tyler had to go to her boyfriends house and Emily was walking around by her self. Emily saw a ticket for Tyga's concert, she couldn't believe it it was a dream came true. Emily called Tyler and asked her If she wants to come but Tyler was spending the night with her boyfriend. Tyga loves those girls that look like sluts soo Emily got dressed and went to the concert. Emily was on the front seats and when Tyga finished performing Emily paid extra money to see Tyga back stage. Tyga couldn't stop staring at Emily's. when the concert finished Emily gave hug to Tyga and she tolled him how much she loves him and shit. Tyga asked Emily if she can spend the night with him and Emily couldn't believe it. She called her mum and tolled her that she will sleep over Tyler's house. Tyga took Emily to his room on the hotel and they started to drink then Emily started to kiss Tyga on the lips as the were kissing Tyga took Emily's cloths off and the were both naked. Tyga took Emily to his bedroom and he went on top of Emily and he started sucking her boobs and then Emily started to lick Tyga's dick then Tyga started to fuck Emily really hard and she was enjoying it. They waked up in the morning and Tyga gave Emily a kiss and Emily continued kissing him and they couldn't stop. Tyga gave his number to Emily and he said call me anytime and we can have another night together. Emily got dressed and went home and that was the best night of her life. I hope you like my story please comment and vote thank you.