》1《

Seraphina Scamander was the daughter of Ainsley Scamander, a rich hufflepuff and her mother, who she can't remember, a formerly rich Ravenclaw, now deceased. She had coffee coloured hair and the greenest eyes you would ever see and has a cheerful, but sarcastic personality.

Seraphina was the youngest of two children, her brother, Dylan Scamander was 4 years older than her. He was also a hufflepuff, like their dad, now he owns a bakery in Hogsmede called Scamanders Savouries.

Seraphina had a secret that not even her closest friends and family knew about; she could talk to and understand animals ever since her mother passed away.

Once, when she was 6 years old, it was the 3rd year anniversary of her mother's passing and she couldn't get it off her mind. She ran away, into the woods behind her house as she often would when she was distressed and bumped into a creature she had never seen before.

It looked frightening to her, but it also seemed just as scared as she was. She slowly walked up to the horse- like animal and introduced herself as if it were a person and to her surprise, it responded.

She stayed out there for hours, walking around the forest, finding new things to talk to. After about 5 hours, she came back home and her father was worried sick for her, they slept in the same room that night.

After he had fallen asleep, she crept back to her bedroom and spent all night researching the beautiful animal she had accidentally bumped into.

It was a.. thestral.

Only people that have witnessed and encountered true loss can see these animals.

She read in one of her father's many books on magical creatures.

~ time skip ~

"Are you ready for another year in this shit hole, Phina?" my best friend Mayceè Dupont nearly shouted at me.

"Oh, May.. Never." I replied, smirking at her.

She grabbed on to my arm with her pet stoat Gizmo in her other arm and we got into the white carriage that took us up to the royal looking building, also known as Beauxbatons.

Mayceè is in the Papillonlisse house, her uniform is a pretty violet and blue. She is very kind and affectionate towards people. She is unpredictable and has a vibrant personality, life's just an adventure for her.

Her hair is the darkest of browns, her eyes shined like they were pools of honey on a summer's day.

She is beautiful.

Me however, I'm in the Bellefeuille house, my house colours are green and white. We are widely known as lovers of nature and people that hold a strong sense of loyalty to the ones they hold dear.

We're caring and sensitive to the needs of people around us. We're characteristically book-smart and are caring and kind to animals.

As we got to my pastel themed dorm room, we both tripped through the door, giggling as we sat down onto my bed. I quickly checked my pocket to make sure my lucky arcade token from the muggle world was still there. It was gifted to me by my mother about a week before she passed. I've kept it close to me ever since.

But, how is it possible to miss someone you barely remember?

Someone you barely even knew.

"Phina?" I didn't notice my name being called.

I would often stay up at night, making up different scenarios with my mother as if she was still here. Maybe that's dumb, I don't know.

"Phina?!" my best friend shouted at me as I shot her a worried look. "Away with the fairies again, huh?"