⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dorm

__________
___

_____________

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I just stared at the ceiling, hearing beeps on my side, and saw a pulse oximeter. I just looked around the room and immediately realized I was in the hospital.

As I stared out the window, I felt something heavy on my stomach. I turned my head and saw, gray ball?

My eyes widened, I slowly brought one of my fingers closer as suddenly a head popped up. I froze a bit, then squealed almost audible to the whole hospital. I opened one eye to peek and immediately recognized the gray ball... lucky!

"Lucky!! What are you doing here?!" I said and immediately took the sleepy cat from my stomach. He just meowed and came closer to me. I became a bit calm when the door to my room suddenly opened, with the sheer force of the opening, Lucky jumped up and ran around the room. He was only stopped by a scarf wrapped around his wailing body.

"(Y/N)!" I rotate my head and saw dad, catching his breath while his eyes are wide open.

"Dad... " I mumbled then he ran to me and engulfed me into a tight hug. I'm confused actually, I really don't remember things... "Wh-what happened?" I asked as I smiled while sweating.

"Did they hurt you!? What did they do to you!? Did someone stab you or torture you!? Tell me! " He began to shake me as I put my hand in front of his face to stop.

"C-calm down... No, Tomura-nee barely hurt me..." I shrugged petting my cat that surprisingly appeared on my lap.

"Tomura-nee? Why are you calling him like that? (Y/N)?" He asked as he look at me with a raised brow while I flinch and tensed up.

"No reason..." I whistle to the side butt I suddenly felt my cheek being pinched and pulled

"You're lying."

"Ahhh, no!!!" I whine

• • •

"Why am I in the hospital anyway? My body hurts too.. Especially my head..." Dad cut me off by patting my head, smiling a little. I just gaze at him, my eyes glistening while my mouth gaping a little.

"Don't worry about it" He said. "Oh and.. There are FEW letters and gifts outside your room I'll just take them.. Give me a moment." He walked out of the door but immediately returned with a basket that was one meter wide and 1/2 a meter high.

I just stared at the basket with wide eyes my mouth straight. "W-what is this!? " I asked grabbing the handle of the basket, and pulling it to my side.

"Get well soon Gifts" He replied then walked out of the room. I just stared at the basket, my arms are crossed while I positioned myself in an indian sit. I took the basket and dug my arm into it. I then felt a familiar texture then I happily pulled my arm out and saw my favorite snacks. After that I read each letter while not knowing what happened to me or why I'm in this freaking hospital.